Question Elvui / portraits

hi,
    anyone who uses Elvui and know how to get that 3d portrait over yourself and your target? looks so nice but can´t find the option to
    activate it or if it is an plugin for it?

//cheers

Quote Originally Posted by luciphear View Post
    hi,
    anyone who uses Elvui and know how to get that 3d portrait over yourself and your target? looks so nice but can´t find the option to
    activate it or if it is an plugin for it?

//cheers
    Ok this is a bit tricky without screenshots

- Go to the elvui options (duh)
    - Fold out the UnitFrames and select Player Frame
    - Find the dropdown on the right side that starts at Health normally, pick Portrait from the dropdown
    - Check Enable and under the Style dropdown select 3D, fidget with the Camera distance to make it look cool.
    - Repeat this with the Target Frame
    - ???
    - Profit!

Quote Originally Posted by RobinWali View Post
    Ok this is a bit tricky without screenshots

- Go to the elvui options (duh)
    - Fold out the UnitFrames and select Player Frame
    - Find the dropdown on the right side that starts at Health normally, pick Portrait from the dropdown
    - Check Enable and under the Style dropdown select 3D, fidget with the Camera distance to make it look cool.
    - Repeat this with the Target Frame
    - ???
    - Profit!
    sis yes sir!!! finally thank you a lot for the help, it was the health->portrait->overlay i was looking for so i get the portrait into the healthbar =)
    cheers mate adn thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by luciphear View Post
    sis yes sir!!! finally thank you a lot for the help, it was the health->portrait->overlay i was looking for so i get the portrait into the healthbar =)
    cheers mate adn thanks again
    Oh I completely forgot the overlay checkmark haha, well you got it to work so all. Enjoy!