Thread: PvP 4p value?

10+ Year Old Account

PvP 4p value?

Hey all,
    So I recently broke up my pvp 4p bonus, due to luck at getting Ashran offpieces.
    I'm looking for opinions on just how important the 60second reduction to PS is?

Also, are there any disc pvp gear guides out there? I cant seem to find anything that's much newer than 6.0
    Trying to figure out which Ashran offsets are the "must haves"
    Here's my armory.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Emerus/simple

Hi,

I haven't put a step in arenas yet but in RBG I don't find the 4-piece useful, I'm even thinking of getting rid of the 2-piece bonus. PS is our biggest defensive yet it's still lackluster in the current state of the game and the class. I rarely find myself wanting to use PS but on a CD lower than 60 seconds. I find stacking versatility is better than havng some haste, some crit, some mastery everywhere and in the end, can't even feel any increase in the output.

You can find Zunniyaki's Disc Priest guide on the Skill Capped forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iannis View Post
    Hey all,
    So I recently broke up my pvp 4p bonus, due to luck at getting Ashran offpieces.
    I'm looking for opinions on just how important the 60second reduction to PS is?

Also, are there any disc pvp gear guides out there? I cant seem to find anything that's much newer than 6.0
    Trying to figure out which Ashran offsets are the "must haves"
    Here's my armory.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Emerus/simple
    To me it would really depend on what comp i was playing if i felt like the extra 60 seconds is worth it. But like you said due to RNG in ashran i too have broken up my 4 set for now, guess i will see how it pans out later in the season.

It's not that big of a deal to break it temporarily for ashran gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Optionx View Post
    To me it would really depend on what comp i was playing if i felt like the extra 60 seconds is worth it. But like you said due to RNG in ashran i too have broken up my 4 set for now, guess i will see how it pans out later in the season.
    Yeah depends on the comp. If you have more of a laidback comp that rotates their defensives well the 2 min cd will be great for you so you have PS up as often as possible. But if you have a more aggressive comp with quick games(which is what a disc priest needs because they really don't last very long especially vs melee cleaves) then you might want the off-set that gives you a better stat rather than the 4 set