Poll: what do you argue about most with your partner?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

what do you and your partner argue about most?

Being in a relationship for over 6 years, I had my fair share of discussions with my girl. Talking with befriended couples, most argueing topics seem to be the same in most relationships. So I'm curious what you people argue about most with your partner?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Money will always be the number one argument. Unless you are making 7 figures, there is never enough to do whatever you want, so there will be arguments on what things money should be spent on.

Deleted
    It has to be the household choirs!

Always the choir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

15+ Year Old Account
    We don't argue about any of that.

I am a very tolerant and calm person though.

I think the one thing we've argued about must have been marriage. I seriously can't think of anything else.

Edit: Oh wait. He doesn't always agree with my way of doing things . Like... "Why do you open it that way? That's inefficient". My answer is usually "Because I want to", and he doesn't like that answer. If he is having a bad day, this bothers him a lot. I just try to escape, because I think it's stupid, and that annoys him more.
    Last edited by Duridi; 2015-07-18 at 03:17 PM.

Haven't had one in a couple of years, so as far as arguments go I usually have to make do with myself.

Deleted
    The only thing I ever argue about with my husband is work, because we run a business together. We can have some heated "discussions" about business things, but we really don't argue on a personal level at all (married 9 years next week!) We are both very easy going people on a personal level who are quite happy to go with the flow, but are both passionate about our work and have some different ideas of how to do things. We never let that affect our relationship.

Chores, I never seem to do my share or I don't do a good enough job.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    I think many here are mistaken. It's not "arguing about chores". You need two for that. It's called a nagging wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I think many here are mistaken. It's not "arguing about chores". You need two for that. It's called a nagging wife.
    You should become some sort of spiritual leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other, meaning nothing, maybe a movie, review or play,or something we might disagree as far as just opinion.

Money? Nope, Have my own money she has hers, and separate bank accounts.
    House hold chores? Nope, because I clean up after myself, and she does the same, and any other chore for one another is elective.
    Sex? haha no because there really isn't anything to ague about, nobody is perfect, but if there something to work on we would or wont and both move on.
    Jalousy? Same as above sort of, Jealousy denotes lack of trust with me, so if that has erroded, who one may or may not be doing something I don't approve of is moot.

Granted just because I've argued or not, or just because there has never been a fight about the above doesn't mean it works out, sometimes, we are just animals, that don't want the same thing. Not always about love or lack of trying per say. You learn from experiences and improve so you can move on or you don't.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    now we have minor disagreements every now and then.
    That's pretty much what I'd call ours as well.

As I said, I am a very tolerant and calm person. Stuff doesn't bother me into it feeling worth an argument, and if I get annoyed, it passes rather quickly.

Deleted
    Oh absolutely about sex, still trying to convince him that pegging is a fun activity.

Nothing outside of that really, the only thing that would spring to mind is about work hours (I work, and he studies so we don't see each other that often).

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Oh absolutely about sex, still trying to convince him that pegging is a fun activity.
    I'm outta here.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't have a partner, but what about closest friends and family?

They say that i'm down to earth, but a bit too much to the point to where I come off as a asshole without empathy at times.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing outside of that really, the only thing that would spring to mind is about work hours (I work, and he studies so we don't see each other that often).

SKURRRRRT

10 char.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    I'm outta here.
    It is a fun activity for the entire family

We usually argue about money. She's a spender, I'm a saver.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is a fun activity for the entire family
    Does the strap on come with a box that says "for 7 and up"

Wife and I don't really argue. Or rather, I can't think of any major squalls since we've been married.

The only relative thing that happens is our difficulty coming to an agreement on where we should go out to lunch/dinner.

Kids, supposedly I am to soft on my daughters. It's a very rare thing though as I cant really remember having a huge all out argument with my wife in the 23 years we have been together.