Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Smile So much oil that Usa could invade my account.

I have now over 30k of oil and cant do anything with it.

Im starting to be scared that USA want to invade my account .

They should add some things to waste that oil ^^.

Did someone say...oil...?

But you should just start blowing up random ships and making new ones obviously.
    Although I could imagine them adding more ways to spend oil eventually.

Give some to my alt. I can't be bothered doing tanaan stuff on her or raise the rep to revered for the oil rig, and I've completely ran out.

10+ Year Old Account
    if only we could spend our oil to upgrade ships instead of "garnison" resources. i swear they fixed one problem by creating another. we wanted a way to spend our "garnison" resources, so they reduced the amount we gain, add it a huge sink, then give us another resource that just grows. nothing to spend it on, so we end up right back where we were, with a different color resource.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

OP you sure seem like you could use some freedom.

Just sayin.

But on topic yeah it's pretty ridiculous. I have like 22k on one character and the characters who I don't do stuff in Tanaan on every day can't even send out any missions. I really think they should have made the ship upgrades cost oil instead of garrison resources but that would make sense so I should know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    OP you sure seem like you could use some freedom.

Just sayin.

But on topic yeah it's pretty ridiculous. I have like 22k on one character and the characters who I don't do stuff in Tanaan on every day can't even send out any missions. I really think they should have made the ship upgrades cost oil instead of garrison resources but that would make sense so I should know better.
    I think the idea is that Blizzard has no expectation that you would do the Tanaan dailies every day. Take it eeeeeaassy

My alts are either oil starved or oil rich, depending entirely on the Tanaan daily (or not).

Deleted
    Yeah right...

I ran out of oil on 2 of my alts I'm trying to catch up on legendary quest and get Garona on them. This catchup is really potent as these missions appear every day, you get much more reagents from shipyard (in a week) than from a full raid clear which is a bit ridiculous.

I'm not going to do fucking apexis dailies anymore though. That oil cost increase hotfix was completely uncalled for because as you can imagine, most people were doing the quests every day when it happened. Obviously doing quests every day and possibly farming the mount rares as well resulted in oil surplus on many players.

That's why Blizzard shouldn't listen to EVERYTHING people say. Because barely any people thought long-term with this, nobody accounted stopping doing the dailies at some point for this.

At least my main has the oil rig mission which is pretty much unlimited. I used completion order on one and instantly got second one available. If you want to sustain the shipyard you better grind that rep unlocking the rig. Regular garrison missions aren't helping much as oil income from them is miniscule.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2015-07-19 at 05:51 AM.

Just need to do that daily where it gives you 600 oil and that should last a few days. My problem on my alt is having to grind the reps again to get unsinkable and awakener. I havent recovered from doing them on my main yet

10+ Year Old Account
    We have received information from credible sources that bombayshow might be hiding weapons of mass destruction... as a matter of fact that "bomb" in his name is already VERY suspicious!
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2015-07-19 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bombayshow View Post
    I have now over 30k of oil and cant do anything with it.

Im starting to be scared that USA want to invade my account .

They should add some things to waste that oil ^^.
    Once you stopped doing the dailies, you will be happy to have this much...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    Oil Rig gives 400 Oil per mission (you can easily start 2 every day with at least one Nelf crew, or more if you use Mage Tower tokens)

Yea, my main has over 22k. My first alt has 0, ain't got time fo dat farmage on him. lol

Should be able to buy BoA Oil cans. Like 200 oil for 100 BoA. or something

Usa taunta...Usa taunta...

Sorry...that's what I read when I read your title...
    It's U.S.A. btw...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Yea, my main has over 22k. My first alt has 0, ain't got time fo dat farmage on him. lol

Should be able to buy BoA Oil cans. Like 200 oil for 100 BoA. or something
    You can buy BOE oil drums that contain 250 of it, it's from the rare garrison mission. They're really not worth it tho, on my AH they are 6000 gold LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    Why? I have 10k and never use any because aside from the HFC cache there's no point in running missions so no use of oil. I did the oil refinery quest once and the rest was from doing the dailies to get my reps up. I'll never use the shipyard for anything else so I'll never use the oil I have so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Unless you run every mission for some strange reason.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Wish you could build a refinery in your garrison to refine the spare oil into garrison resources.
    I would like to subscribe to this newsletter.

Also, being able to purchase ship traits with oil would be most welcomed.

sounds like you need some american freedom

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Wish you could build a refinery in your garrison to refine the spare oil into garrison resources.
    Best idea ive heard in a while.

30K in oil...

wish I had the time to play this game that much lol.