Riot offering free North American server starter pack through Amazon

Thought people might want to know that Riot's doing a bit of a promotion with this free starter pack. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AMD7HSW

The offer lasts until February 4th and it comes with an RP and IP boost as well as these champions: Ashe, Garen, Ryze, Annie, Warwick, Nunu, Master Yi, and Sivir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty nice deal! Wish I didn't have all the champs though

Quote Originally Posted by Jackielope View Post
    Thought people might want to know that Riot's doing a bit of a promotion with this free starter pack. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AMD7HSW

The offer lasts until February 4th and it comes with an RP and IP boost as well as these champions: Ashe, Garen, Ryze, Annie, Warwick, Nunu, Master Yi, and Sivir.
    That's pretty cool, not sure if its a total compensation for the lack of the new champ select. Thanks for the shitty queue choices riot, not even team builder really? At least you get the boosts but its the usual pool of 'recommended' champions from the original release. At least add someone with a difficulty curve, Sivir is maybe the most technical due to the shield but the others are pretty standard.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

7+ Year Old Account
    I bought something like this way back in the day in Gamestop. at one point the had physical version of this, had starter champions and bonus legacy skin i think it was.

its pretty sweet starter deal for new players to league, would def recommend.