Best spec for 90-100 leveling and gearing up

hello fellow Warlocks,

I am after a bit of guidance from your community - I have a warlock toon, which I play only as an alt to have some fun (LFR level of difficulty at most).

1 - which spec should I use for leveling (I have all the heirlooms) - I am looking for something that will kill mobs fast and without much trouble (duh!)
    2 - which spec should I be using once I hit 100 - this is for gearing up and running around Tanaan. what do you recommend?
    3 - which spec should I be using for LFR and undergeared instances?

I know this is pretty basic info - not looking for long answers, just hit me with that you got
    thanks!

Deleted
    Demo till you get class trinket, then - destro, but still, demo is better on some fights

so.... demo for the whole leveling process, right?

1. Destro (but I'm only going by what I prefered 90-100 and Rain of Fire has taken a hit since then). In the end choose what speaks to you.
    2. Whatever you prefer. Personally I play with Destro usually as I like the burst damage and quick executes but I have nice gear. Not sure how it feels with a low item level.
    3. Does it matter for LFR or 5 mans? If playing only one spec Destro is the most rounded and current hot thing for the majority of raid bosses in HFC.

I leveled Destro with GoSup and a voidwalker out all the time. Easiest leveling process ever. Had exactly zero trouble soloing group quests and such. It worked out well for dungeons as well. Highmaul LFR it's not that great though, I'd probably go affliction there. Other than that though, destro for the most part with a demo offspec. Unless you just really want to play affliction.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

If you're decked out in heirlooms, Destro is pretty good to level as. One-shots just about everything and you can have a tank pet out.

At max level, I'd really stick with Demo for group content, and Destro with the Voidlord when soloing. Demo doesn't really need anything to be good, whereas Destro is pretty lackluster without decent trinkets. I've been running Serv/Serv and Demonbolt depending on the encounter with some great results, and you can just switch to Cata for 5-mans.