Thread: Rocket League

Rocket League

I highly suggest you check this out. I abseloutley HATE fotball and i disgust racing games. Rocket League is a Fotball Car game. Yet I have not played a game this much since I was 12, i just can't get enough

A game that has no pre-purchase extra content, no micro managements, no paid DLC a week after release, no unlock all upgardes with only 9,99$? No Early Acsess?You would think no such games were created today, well Rocket league is

Its extremly simple to learn, lives on a basic concept yet has one of the most tactical and skill requirements I have ever seen to play at a top level, incredibly depth.

Unlocks, levels and upgrades means nothing in Rocket League, you dont get outleveled, outpurchased. You simply get outplayed. There is no Grind in the game, the only thing you grind is your Skill Level.

IGN rates i 8/10. Community rates its 9,5. It has one of the best community ratings on Steam and other sites, highly suggest you check it out. Its free on PS4+

Random Video Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk1CJYAkuXQ
    Last edited by danildoen; 2015-07-19 at 11:27 AM.

Deleted
    I'm just kind of wondering why it's suddenly so famous. The first game was amazing yet nobody seemed to care at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    I'm just kind of wondering why it's suddenly so famous. The first game was amazing yet nobody seemed to care at all.
    Multiplayer games + Youtube/Twitch streamers = success.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Multiplayer games + Youtube/Twitch streamers = success.
    Well, and it is free to ps+ users.

Most people, even the PC players didn't know this game existed or was coming out until the hype generated from announcing it was joining the IGC on release on ps4...

It just very well could be the best game of the year imo. I'm playing it on PS4, and just like soccer the bounces can go the wrong way. It can be very frustrating but still very fun. Was in a game where I was down 6-2 with 90 seconds left and ended up winning 7-6. Then the very next game I was up 5-2 with a minute left and every bounce went against me. Still I played another six matches after that and due to playing frustrated lost most of them, but still had a decent amount of fun...insanely good game play.

Deleted
    the game is $19.99 / €19,99 on steam

i picked up the game yesterday, lots of fun

Also a few reasons why the game is gaining a lot of popularity so fast:

Game is simple and therefor easy to understand for everyone.
    It's easy to pick up and learn.
    You very early on and quickly see and feel that you're improving.
    Short matches (5+ min) which means you can quickly start up the game and play a few matches which is good for people that don't have a lot of time to invest in video games.
    and lastly the game is a lot of fun

the unlocks and levelling system also gives a feel of progress and makes the game hold on better in the long run
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-07-19 at 05:23 AM.

Deleted
    This thread needs a revive!!

I love this game and recommend it to anyone. I haven't been so addicted to a game since I started playing wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suck at this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    All with practice mate.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    yeah practice makes perfect, also watch tips & tricks on youtube, surely helped me a whoole lot!

Incase it hasn't been said what really helps this game is the fact its free on ps4 with PS+ this month and it also has crossplatform play with pc.

Its fun as hell and is in my top 3 games of the year.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I may suck at the game, but it doesn't matter to me as all I do in matches is grab max boost n destroy cars, with the occasional First hit of ball or blocking the opponents from getting a first hit.

Deleted
    Started playing this game and i hate football and car racing games but this is just well so much fun !! 3 vs 3 is probs best when jumping in. 4vs4 can have some evil lag sometimes.