Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    So how is she in jail and at a family reunion at the same time? You just said it is the same sister and that she IS serving time.
    Perhaps they are twins and they take it in turns to do the sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I'm still trying to make sense of it all. My family has been going up there every year for the fireworks festival for atleast 10 years straight. This time we brought up a few extra cousins and nephew/nieces. The place we gather at is my cousins..her name is Colleen. After the fireworks were over ..she comes out of the house and starts freaking out on the driveway where we all had our chairs placed. Told us to go ...i guess it was to much for her seeing a couple 17 year olds with a beer can. So basically she wrote us off. I feel bad for my brother though, the man gives so much to her family and ours and to be kicked off the property is pretty heart breaking to be honest. No one one was out of control drunk ...it just came right out of the blue which left us all shocked..and then to receive that message on facebook was the icing on the cake. Such a shame this happened.
    Your brother organized everything and got kicked out too? What does he have to say about all this? Why would you bring a coworker who was close to the teens when the teens weren't even invited? How important could he be to you guys? You acknowledged him as a coworker and not a friend. Sounds like you guys were free loading and it's tacky.

I had a Christmas potluck where my friends were told they could bring 1 person. One friend brought her bf, brother, cousin, her brother's best friend, and only one bag of chips between them. Yeah, I was pissed.
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2015-07-20 at 05:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Is anything ever not a ploy for attention?
    I was expecting a family drama and got a philosophy lesson -- score!

OT though: You should probably explain everything so that you don't get a situation like now where people read the entire thing and are still just as lost and not in-the-know as they were on page one. Hope you sort it out, though!

I bet some incest is involved

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, asking a bunch of strangers on a MMO-CHAMPION thread wont really help you. Unfortunately none of us understand your family dynamics or the personalities of your family. Only you will know if her concerns were warranted or not. If she plans to not talk to you for something that really isn't that big of idea that's on her. Life is to short to worry about nonsensical people and nonsensical things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well he's done it again, in record time. TTFN, Jayburner.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziphr View Post
    Noone got pregnant, its not so bad.
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhh

Deleted
    So you're as popular with your family as you are here, interesting

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    So you're as popular with your family as you are here, interesting
    That remark was uncalled for.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget, airing out private messages with their real names still attached to a public forum. I literally found all of Jayburner's family lol.
    I'm wondering if these people should be told, or if it's better that they never get to know about this. Doesn't matter if this is true or not. Names are still out. I won't be the one telling them though.

I feel sorry for everyone involved. This is just sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Did I kill this thread as well?
    Last edited by Duridi; 2015-07-21 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Bad day for typing...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    I'm wondering if these people should be told, or if it's better that they never get to know about this. Doesn't matter if this is true or not. Names are still out. I won't be the one telling them though.

I feel sorry for everyone involved. This is just sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Did I kill this thread as well?

Don't think their was much life in it anyway. Family issues are best left for the family to deal with, not the internet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Don't think their was much life in it anyway. Family issues are best left for the family to deal with, not the internet.
    Wasn't saying the internet should take care of it. More just letting them know that their names are out on the internet, tied to these forums. We don't even know if this is real(random names abused). However, it's kinda hard to tell if they are better left without knowing, or if they should be told.

Had a few cases in Norway, where people had their pictures, name, profile, story etc. stolen by strangers on the internet. In the cases where this was discovered, they were very glad someone contacted them and told them. But then again, they were happy unaware before they were told. So yeah...

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post
    Bigzo has never been the same since he took Elfman off his signature and/or avatar.
    I was unaware of my avatars's and my own notoriety.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    I think it's because your threads are, just like Jay threads, stupid as fuck so he was hoping this was another one of yours.
    They are nawwwwwt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Leave Jay alone, he needs that sort of distraction, and honestly doesn't harm anyone.
    If he gets over the top, the mods usually put him into a "sobering cell" for a while.
    He's good people actually. And he certainly doesn't make the worst threads either.

He likes his booze and that sometimes gets the best of him. That's really all.
    How will people fell better about themselves if they can't go in threads that they hate to talk about how much they hate them?

Can't look away.... brain hurts... but my will is weak...

Wtf are we reading this for? Is this really someone's fucked up white trash family feuding or is this from some odd tv series I don't know about?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.