Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    Why do people continue to post this shit as if its news?

"No reason to buy a console unless you want the exclusives" - no shit, this the exact reason most people buy consoles.

I mean, outside of consoles being easier to buy and update and use for the average person.
    consoles being easier to update is debatable pc has auto update systems as well.
    As for the EXCLUSIVE game part. the OP named only 1 game that was not on pc or will be on pc.
    Spending that much just to be able to play 1 game is a bad choice no matter how you look at it.
    Consoles are easier for the average person but for so many drawbacks it isn't a great tradeoff.
    Im not saying consoles don't have a place in the market (sports games) but the OP asked if buying a ps4
    is worth it. To me the answer is no unless your talking Nintendo stuff since that is truly exclusive.

I would say yes, simply because with PS+ you get rocket league for free.

Quote Originally Posted by godgunner View Post
    consoles being easier to update is debatable pc has auto update systems as well.
    As for the EXCLUSIVE game part. the OP named only 1 game that was not on pc or will be on pc.
    Spending that much just to be able to play 1 game is a bad choice no matter how you look at it.
    Consoles are easier for the average person but for so many drawbacks it isn't a great tradeoff.
    Im not saying consoles don't have a place in the market (sports games) but the OP asked if buying a ps4
    is worth it. To me the answer is no unless your talking Nintendo stuff since that is truly exclusive.
    There is like... so much wrong with this.

An auto update system isn't going to keep your PC relevant for 8 years.

You don't buy a console to play one game, you can play all games, exclusive games, somewhere in between. Whatever. Play Arkham Knight, that's not an exclusive but I don't feel like I have to mention why you don't buy it on PC.

The decision to buy a console is not the decision between a PC and a console. Get this through your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Due to the platform wars, the collateral damage was too great. The life of the thread was cut short due to the pointless war.
    Rest in peace thread.

Closing