Deleted

Exclamation Macro to target his own Prismatic Crystal

Hello all,

I search a macro to target my own prismatic crystal.

my macro is :

/cast prismatic crystal
    /tar prismatic crystal

But sometimes, the macro target the prismatic crystal of an other mage, so i want add something to target my own crystal, is it possible?

Thanks a lot !

It auto targets when you cast any ways...which is exactly what your macro appears to intend to do so not sure why you need it as a macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    It auto targets when you cast any ways...which is exactly what your macro appears to intend to do so not sure why you need it as a macro.
    ^

There seems to be a small delay (~0.25-0.5s) in targeting the crystal after you cast it, but since your global is 1-1.5s and PC is on the GCD, it really, REALLY doesn't matter. You don't need a macro.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Thanks for your answer, but sometimes i have problem with it, and i need a macro ( maybe i'm stupid ^^ )

So if it's possible, i need to know how

thx

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteriiaa View Post
    Thanks for your answer, but sometimes i have problem with it, and i need a macro ( maybe i'm stupid ^^ )
    The only possible problem is if you target something after you cast it. What other problem could possibly exist?

PS: Your macro won't work because you will target the non-existent crystal with that macro. As soon as you press the button, you will get the placement circle for the crystal and target it at the same time, but it doesn't spawn til you click, not press the ability. You CANNOT macro this ability; it simply doesn't work that way. It's why they added a global to it and it makes you auto-target it.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

It actually would work just fine, you can simply spam click it if you need to retarget your crystal for various reasons (and there are valid ones for target switching during crystal). I'm not aware of being able to target another mage's crystal, but if that is indeed possible then there is no way to avoid it, as there are not unique IDs usable to distinguish them.