hi there, i hope this is the right place to ask.

i've bee trying to make some trinket comparisons in simcraft using my current gear. it's proving harder than i've thought. so basically i wanted to compare 3 trinkets i've got in my bags against one another and since one of them is the talisman i have to factor in range as well (so i can determine range breakpoints, if there are any).

so here's what i did:

first i just flatly compared every combination against one another in separate simulaions, adding this to the basic simcraft profile:

HTML Code:
# in the header:
hunter="0"
distance=0
level=100
race=worgen
# etc.

# and then at the very bottom:
copy=5
distance=5

copy=10
distance=10

# etc. up to 45
i simmed this for every one of my options (bhom, talisman, mirror), of course there was no need to waste cpu power on simming distances with bhom+mirror so i left distance out of this one.

then i attempted to build an all-in-one profile to compare them all with one click (so i can quickly check new trinkets and other gear against one another) and noted some differences (2-4k ish) dps wise. here's what it looked like:

HTML Code:
hunter="mirror_bhom"

# distance is irrelevant in the header. at the very bottom:

copy=0_tmt_bhom
distance=0
trinket1=talisman_of_the_master_tracker,id=124515,bonus_id=560
trinket2=beating_heart_of_the_mountain,id=113931,bonus_id=562/567

copy=0_tmt_mirror
distance=0
trinket1=mirror_of_the_blademaster,id=124224,bonus_id=566
trinket2=talisman_of_the_master_tracker,id=124515,bonus_id=560

# each in 5y increments to 45 respectively
the problem was that some sims didn't use one or both on use trinkets. so i added this to the abilities list

HTML Code:
actions=auto_shot
actions+=/use_item,name=mirror_of_the_blademaster
actions+=/use_item,name=beating_heart_of_the_mountain
to make it work, which it now seems to. but the top of the results page is now spammed with messages like this:

Player 0_tmt_bhom attempting 'use_item' action with item 'mirror_of_the_blademaster' which is not currently equipped.
because of course the trinkets aren't available in every gear profile since it is one of my variables at the bottom

is there a clean way to tell simcraft to check for use on-use trinkets and use them if present, for every single copy, so that the spamming doesn't occur anymore, or is it just going to stay there? i kinda worry of what happens if i add more trinkets to compare. also i want to make sure that simcraft actually uses the available trinkets every time so i don't have to go check for buff/pet details to make sure the data is correct.

thanks for help!