Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Alcoholic tank? Anyone else have that in their guilds?

There always seems to be one wherever I go. Hmmm.

There's usually a guy that likes everyone to know he's taking a bong rip. Every time.

And the person that's always eating when they are talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Museigen View Post

Back in vanilla up until mid BC we had one. Always drunk, shit performance, and thought he was the best player ever. Had the cutest girlfriend ever as well <<;

/raises hand

That would have been me. Can't count the number of times I forgot to put on my tank gear or turn on my aggro ability. Fun times!

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    There's usually a guy that likes everyone to know he's taking a bong rip. Every time.

And the person that's always eating when they are talking.
    I've had all of these.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

The construction foreman type raid leader. Slightly NSFW.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Wharfdale, Sennheiser, Mission and Audiolab are all pretty classic types of stereos. I've always liked Pioneer stuff too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see myself mostly as ‘the professional’.
    Having grown to a raid leader in a 20+ guild I feel myself slowly going towards the veteran player …

Sad but true ..
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Hmmm... Out of those in the comic, I was probably the Dark Knight. Less-so these days as I'm not in a leadership role in guild (thank god) any more so am much more laid-back.

Also: token female healer. That's me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post
    I see myself mostly as ‘the professional’.
    Having grown to a raid leader in a 20+ guild I feel myself slowly going towards the veteran player …

Sad but true ..
    Yeah, my other half started out as 'The Professional' then by the time he quit WoW was well into 'Broken Veteran' territory.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Person who trolls the raid general chat between pulls.

<-----

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Wharfdale, Sennheiser, Mission and Audiolab are all pretty classic types of stereos. I've always liked Pioneer stuff too.
    Bose is pretty good too.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

The one guy who's always online, no matter what. Wake up at 4 am with a headache and can't sleep? He's there. Log in at lunch break, and guess who's online. 11 pm, check your actions before going to bed, and yup, guy is still there. He also rarely speaks to people outside of a small clique in the guild. No one has any idea what he does to spend that much time in-game. He also has a girlfriend, and you have absolutely no idea how he has time for that.

The guy/girl who never says a word, shows up only for raid times. Does his/her job then signs out.
    <------------------------------------------- "Thats me!"
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    The one guy who's always online, no matter what. Wake up at 4 am with a headache and can't sleep? He's there. Log in at lunch break, and guess who's online. 11 pm, check your actions before going to bed, and yup, guy is still there. He also rarely speaks to people outside of a small clique in the guild. No one has any idea what he does to spend that much time in-game. He also has a girlfriend, and you have absolutely no idea how he has time for that.
    It's Skynet collecting social data.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was the Professional, but then quit rather than proceeding on to Broken Veteran - a process that was helped by the way my friends and fellow raiders were also quitting rather than doing any more "heroic" battles against Deathwing's motionless toenails (I'm still a Broken Veteran at heart though! ).

- - - Updated - - -

Had one of those back in BC. He was good, though it was sometimes tough getting him to navigate through Karazhan, but he was fine once the fights started.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Never had a Tim in our guild, but we had many Bobs. Until we could remember the name of a new guy they would be Bob followed by a number to keep them apart, which would reset back to 1 when we hadnt had recruits for a while.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm very much a Broken Veteran. Raiding for 15 years now (EQ+WoW), officer for virtually all that time - it's not that I don't like gaming, it's just that I'm tired of herding cats.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    We have a moonkin who always plays while he's on drugs. He got targeted by Doomfire and made a perfect circle around the melee with it, including going into the water.
    The Drugged Druid should definitely be one. You have the Stoned Resto Druid, generally a nice person, they do good raid healing - but they can't target heal to save their life. All you ever hear from them on vent is sporadic bong rips and steel drum music.

Eventually they post a screenshot of their UI, or a youtube clip - and someone points out they have 3 different sets of raid frames covering their screen - no wonder they always stand in fire: they had never noticed before.

Or sometimes you have the coked out feral druid - way too much energy - you feel like you can hear how hard they are mashing their keys, even when their mic isn't queued.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    It's always the resto druids
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2015-07-23 at 10:42 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    How about the one really good player on the server that always seems to be guild hop every month.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    The unreliable raider that constantly has to weigh on whether paying the sub fee and eat ramen soup for days, or eat properly and miss raid days..

The Guild/Raid leader couple that magically gears several alts up but bitches about low motivated guild members.

The jerk that confuses Guild Chat with Trade chat and spams it with dumb trolling nonsense.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."