10+ Year Old Account

would you have like a fight with Grommash Hellscream

i know that not many ppl wanted another expansion end fight been with an orc , but i really would have like to test my strength against one the more badass characters in warcraft lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did i want to? Not after as long at garrosh as I was killing him. Even if the story progressed normally to him without the legion he had no special stuff to offer like garrosh with old god corruption. It would have been some brute force fight in simple terms. Obviously blizzard would come up with adds and neat little mechanics one probably using his axe but I think it would have been lackluster. I'm not saying archimonde was a wonderful replacement lorewise, but after mop, even in wod I think I would and had more fun fighting the other warlords.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    He wouldn't have been an overly exciting encounter, unless he was full of demon juice and had adds streaming everywhere. But honestly, that's the case with most encounters, even heavy hitters with all sorts of magic like Archimonde. Without demon stuff it could have been a cool encounter I'm sure, just like Blackhand was cool, but had heavy add elements in the most interesting of his phases.

Archimonde summons billions of adds, Garrosh had adds, Deathwing was basically all adds, and even LK had adds everywhere. If we fought Grom it likely wouldn't have been by himself. He would have been aided by the Warsong, and/or demons depending on the arcs the story could have gone.