Best Trinkets for Ret CM mode

Hey there, Im trying to build a BiS Gear set for my ret for CM modes but the only thing I'm iffy on is the trinkets. As far as I can tell, the Scabbard of Kyanos is an obvious choice, but not sure about the second trinket. Something with static mastery? Any of the proc ones from BRF or HFC? Any recommendations would be nice! Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    The alchemy trinkets are your 2nd best bets, though having to choose between the alchemy-only trinket (static mastery) and the one usable by all (static very) is a tossup if you are an alchemist. If somehow you don't want to afford the BoE arch trinkets, You can use the str+mastery trinket from flamebender and be fine too; the mastery proc is pretty large.

alchemy trinket and scabbard/vial

Honestly unless you're going with a group of friends, CM leaders generally tend to avoid melee - especially rets like the plague. If you have a warlock or mage, even with no bis CM gear you have a much better shot at getting into groups.

If you're just going for the weapons and don't care about the achieves, highly recommend going Holy or Prot

You can ignore Barial's post. Scabbard of Kyanos will already put you in a good position for CMs. I wasn't lucky and drops and had to use the str/MS trinket from blackhand for my second slot and it turned out very good. as long as you use your tools to be usefull (sac tanks on big pulls, freedom on debuffs in Bloodmaul mine to get rid of them and make it easy for healers, and more), you will get your weapons

7+ Year Old Account
    Bariel why even post that. He is asking for gear recommendations not if he should go play another class. And rets dmg is just fine in cm's.

Anyone played around w/ the 2 fel trinkets in CMs yet? Seems like they'd be pretty nice for the trash EDH + DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael000 View Post
    Anyone played around w/ the 2 fel trinkets in CMs yet? Seems like they'd be pretty nice for the trash EDH + DC.
    When scaled down to 630 they both go to 207 str and their proc damage amounts are basically halved.

Scabbard is 1590 for 15sec, 1.5m cd

So probably EDH + Scabbard ftw
    Last edited by RagnorZ; 2015-07-22 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrzillasor View Post
    Bariel why even post that. He is asking for gear recommendations not if he should go play another class. And rets dmg is just fine in cm's.
    Rets damage has always been just fine in CMs, rewrzella. I'm just letting him know he might spend hours and hours getting BiS ret gear and then never get invited to a CM group

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barial View Post
    Rets damage has always been just fine in CMs, rewrzella. I'm just letting him know he might spend hours and hours getting BiS ret gear and then never get invited to a CM group
    Honestly doubt thats gonna happen, took me at most 5 minutes to find a group for gold CMs, half of them had double melee, and we didnt wipe more than twice / thrice per Gold, it really doesnt matter what you bring as long as you have ts / mumble or whatever you're fine with whatever setup you have.

can someone tell me which alchemy trinket is best for cms? the alchemy only mastery (itl 620) or BOE versatility (itl 630)?