Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    hi there! i just joined today too and welcome!

Hello thread, hope everyones well today bad news tho RNG hates me and no trinket drops today QQ

I'm new /10char XD. Welcome doe~

Hey there. I'm new too. : D

Deleted
    Hi! I'm not a keyboard turner.

Hi There! I'm pretty new here as well! Nice to be here!

Deleted
    Hey man, welcome!

Howdy, I just joined today also but have been lurking for a while.

Also joined today, about 5 years after visiting the site for the first time. I feel ashamed...

Deleted
    Hi! Welcome

Deleted
    You sound as gay as fuck

Deleted
    Whalecum to the forum

Deleted
    hello and welcome
    im new too

im new here too and really dont know what im doing at all but welcome to the site regardless nice intro

Hi and welcome :P

Hello all, I am also new here, is anyone gonna welcome me,

Quote Originally Posted by DanDragon View Post
    Hi all!

This is my first post; it feels a bit awkward to just start "chatting away", so I've decided introduce myself briefly, if that's ok (there doesn't seem to be a "Say hi" kind of section around, other than the "New Here" thread, but I didn't want to pile on to the existing two pages).

I'm Dan, I love MMOs (spent 8 year of my life in World of Warcraft) and RPGs (including the d20-based table-top ones. Also approx. 15 years well spent! ).
    I am also a game developer and I create MMORPGs for a living (some of which you may have played, but I read the forum rules, so I'm going to promise that I won't mention any names, titles or links; I'm not here to spam or advertise, really).

But I will come forward and say that I have registered in hopes to find a crowd of like-minded gamers to discuss some MMO topics (not related to a particular title) and possibly find a bit of an inspiration and advice for a couple of personal non-profit gaming projects that I'm working on in my spare time.

I hope it's alright, and I really appreciate any opinion that you're willing share with me!

In any case, thanks for stopping by to read this!

-Dan
    Hi,

Always happy to welcome a new member to our vibrant community !

You should be very weary of a few posters, don't let them ruin your mmo-champion experience please. This is an awesome place for all sorts of people.