Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GG you got me View Post
    If there is any OU trashing, I don't think you can ignore that it may stem from losing to 2015 Texas more than anything that happened in the TCU game. lmao
    I think I give off the impression that TCU is my favporite team. Its not, Its Texas. Thus, LOLOLOL OU.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I think I give off the impression that TCU is my favporite team. Its not, Its Texas. Thus, LOLOLOL OU.
    Well I guess the new Playoff Rankings will disagree with some people

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

1 Clemson
    2 Alabama
    3 Oklahoma
    4 Iowa
    5 Michigan State
    6 Notre Dame
    7 Baylor
    8 Ohio State
    9 Stanford
    10 Michigan
    11 Oklahoma State
    Last edited by babalou1; 2015-11-25 at 03:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And playoffs are made by people, and people are fallible. Besides, if they lose to ok state it doesn't matter. Their ranking is illogical.

And I can still laugh at OU for losing to my fav team, which they shouldn't have even lost considering the struggles of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    Well I guess the new Playoff Rankings will disagree with some people

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

1 Clemson
    2 Alabama
    3 Oklahoma
    4 Iowa
    5 Michigan State
    6 Notre Dame
    7 Baylor
    8 Ohio State
    9 Stanford
    10 Michigan
    11 Oklahoma State
    No matter who OU beats, that team will be the team that lost to the team that lost to 2015 Texas. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    No matter who OU beats, that team will be the team that lost to the team that lost to 2015 Texas. lol
    So mean but hey, Texas can say we beat the number 3 team and arch rival when recruiting!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Rofl - so true, in so many ways.

I am so happy OSU finally lost. I know there is a small chance they could crawl back into the CFP, but hopefully this will be their end.

Fucking Oregon and Adams' broken finger. If not for that we could be in the Top 4 right now . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Rofl - so true, in so many ways.

I am so happy OSU finally lost. I know there is a small chance they could crawl back into the CFP, but hopefully this will be their end.

Fucking Oregon and Adams' broken finger. If not for that we could be in the Top 4 right now . . . .
    OSU's season was over as soon as they hired Beck from that Nebraska coaching staff that was getting shitcanned. I think most Buckeye fans are just happy it happened against Michigan St. & not this weekend.

I think presuming Oregon to be a top 4 contender if Adams had remained healthy is more than a little overly optimistic, though. It's more likely that Stanford is a severely over-valued win for them. Stanford has had the good fortune to be part of a late-season game against Notre Dame that can provide prime advertisement opportunity. A lot of teams are currently holding dubious rankings to keep them ranked close to their rival/final regular season matchup right now. At the end of the day Stanford is a 2 loss team and their AP ranking is probably more accurate than where the CFP has them propped up at.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    OSU's season was over as soon as they hired Beck from that Nebraska coaching staff that was getting shitcanned. I think most Buckeye fans are just happy it happened against Michigan St. & not this weekend.

I think presuming Oregon to be a top 4 contender if Adams had remained healthy is more than a little overly optimistic, though. It's more likely that Stanford is a severely over-valued win for them. Stanford has had the good fortune to be part of a late-season game against Notre Dame that can provide prime advertisement opportunity. A lot of teams are currently holding dubious rankings to keep them ranked close to their rival/final regular season matchup right now. At the end of the day Stanford is a 2 loss team and their AP ranking is probably more accurate than where the CFP has them propped up at.
    I think you're right about OSU - all those rather close games until the end had me hopeful early on for a loss. Glad it came at MSU's turn though.

Oregon being a top 4 contender with a healthy Adams is a little optimistic, and who knows what would have happened if he'd played through all the games healthy. However, he has run the offense pretty well. And that increased experience would have been beneficial in the Stanford game, one in which Stanford lost more than we beat them (two fourth quarter fumble snaps by a senior quarterback is just weird). Still, it's not outside a reasonable discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    * puts on best bratty teenage impression* guys, why are you so meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan? Stop iiiiiiiit!

Poor Texas, it's ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Texas: stop taking back great plays with holding and blocking penalties. K thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Oregon being a top 4 contender with a healthy Adams is a little optimistic, and who knows what would have happened if he'd played through all the games healthy. However, he has run the offense pretty well. And that increased experience would have been beneficial in the Stanford game, one in which Stanford lost more than we beat them (two fourth quarter fumble snaps by a senior quarterback is just weird). Still, it's not outside a reasonable discussion.
    Either way at least Adams is getting a chance to prove that he wasn't a bust, even if it's coming late in the season.

Those 2 fumbles were as bad as anything I've seen this year. Stanford just has to live with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hell, tv went down. Happens every freaking time it storms here. Stupid direct tv...

No Texas game for me, and our D was doing so well too

- - - Updated - - -

Malik and Heard out for the game. F......

Also 90 yard TD run wooooo!

- - - Updated - - -

So close. Half our starting defenders bring out hurt us bad. And that freaking pod offensive lineman being too far downfield call was bullshit! He was not when the ball was thrown! But we discovered a star in Warren!

Gah

Tommy "Interception Strong". Way to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Les Miles is done. GOnna be weird for LSU for awhile after this.

Also Baylor - TCU game is delayed cause of our never ending storms. lols. HALP WE"RE DROWNING.

10+ Year Old Account
    First time I get to see these teams this year. TCU looks good. That running back can dodge anything, and the defense is holding off Baylor. It would be nice, though, if the receivers would catch something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    First time I get to see these teams this year. TCU looks good. That running back can dodge anything, and the defense is holding off Baylor. It would be nice, though, if the receivers would catch something.
    It's raining like a hurricane down here so... Hard to do. We've gotten 6 inches in the last 24 hours and still going. So props to both of them for playing in this mess

- - - Updated - - -

Most hyped game of the big 12, foiled by Mother Nature and injuries. Curse you Gadget!

10+ Year Old Account
    Go go gadget...dome?

Yeah, this is a rather boring game, with a bunch of basically three and outs and finding out who's gonna drop the ball next.

10+ Year Old Account
    My dad actually got invited to that game at the last minute. I imagine that he would have rather watch it on tv now, considering its tied at 14 and into OT

- - - Updated - - -

TCU wins! Even if its in doube overtime, in the rain, and was a slow as hell game xD

Michigan fans booing an injured Ohio State player. Typical Michigan lack of class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man what chaos would erupt if Clemson loses to a terrible South Carolina team!

Also Ohio state finally played a good game! It's a shock!

Not sure how Michigan is ranked ten other than name power, they have some really embarrassing games...
    You're a towel.

Oh you are back....