Thread: suplex city

suplex city

So it would seem that Dean Ambrose and Reigns are going to suplex city at fastlane. I'm curious if they're pushing ambrose for a title shot now. Which one do you think will goto wrestlemania to fight triple h?

Also Undertaker hasn't been seen yet. I'm curious if he's going to wrestlemania this year now that the streak is broken. There's not really anybody left that would be a good match for him.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    I took me a minute to figure out what the hell you were talking about. I think this is far better suited in our Sports forum

I hope they push Ambrose, that would mean within a year, every member of the shield has held the World WWE Title. Every week I would think wow this guy is going to be the breakout star of the group then the next week another member would impress me even more. Reigns gets a lot of hate but thats more because the WWE is just dumb with their booking. The thing about the Rock is that he listened to what the crowd wanted and became a face/heel based on that. With Reigns they are just forcing him to be a face when I think his career would take off as a heel.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    IMO this match is going to completely suck because it's being booked so badly, it's the same as when they had Benoit/Jericho face Austin in a triple threat in 2001, neither good guy looks like a genuine threat to the bad guy and so you know they will be able to hold their own by teaming up but lose 1v1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The thing about the Rock is that he listened to what the crowd wanted and became a face/heel based on that. With Reigns they are just forcing him to be a face when I think his career would take off as a heel.
    Reigns was a great heel in NXT, his interview with the big watch was awesome.

I think the only real match for Taker would be Sting, but someone might literally die in the ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reigns should have been the heel turn out of the three, Rollins plays a good cowardly heel but has a roguish arrogance you can't help but cheer for, and Ambrose is money.

I expect them to put the win on Roman, Lesnar is going into a Wyatt feud. I'd rather see Reigns lose and heel turn post match and lead into him near killing the Rock at Mania in a family feud.

With all the rumors that Samoa Joe is being pushed to Raw after Wrestlemania, having him begin a feud with Brock Lesnar would definitely bring in interest imo.

Owens was pushing hard to be in an Undertaker feud going into wrestlemania but it looks like he was shut down. No idea who Takers opponent will be now. To be honest, since the streak ended its not really a big deal.

Well I'm excited about the two new matches announced yesterday! Dean Ambrose vs. Lesnar and Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker

lol stop it

I wasn't being sarcastic :/

Shane O Mac! Wooo lol