Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Naa thats impossible unless they din set another 25% flat buff
    Spec need to be redesigned and that i hope blizz to do in the inc expansion before that its just sux compared not only to MM/BM but also to other similar specs like Affliction and shadow
    Well they aso always can nerf MM and BM to match SVV

Deleted
    My ideas are the following.
    To make multistrike interesting once again more than a simple damage increasing stat (like crit for SV) give us new multistrike depending mechanics.

1. With every Arcane Shot multistrikes you gain an extendable (~T17 4piece) buff for 5 seconds/cast. It makes your Arcane Shot hits and Auto Shots to tick Serpent Sting instantly on the target.

2. Multi-Shot multistrikes could also do a buff (applied only once every second, lasts 5-8 sec), making your further Multi-Shots and Explosive Shots to put Explosive Trap under your main target with each casts.

+1. Make Exotic Munitions Survival exclusive (and replace it with Piercing Shots on the talent tree with the same effect and damage as Frozen Ammo). This could work similar like pala seals or priest chakrams.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Unless something drastically changes, until you see the next expansion patch (the one that always comes a few months before the xpac) you probably won't see SV making a comeback any time soon.

Still seems like they are behind the other in dps though sadly

Quote Originally Posted by coocoo View Post
    Surv was about 42% behind the top spec? 25% buff to 50% of our damage won't fix a damn thing.
    That is just how the Devs do things nerf with a hammer and buff with a feather, after 10 years I still don't think they have figured out a way to test things instead just roll the dice take the lowest number for the buffs the highest for the nerfs then toss them out there to see what happens.