Deleted

Whats up with black people and phones on public transportation?

Every time someone's terribly obnoxious and loud on the phone in public transportation its a black person who's screaming into the phone like a jet plane is taking off right besides them. Do they have some cellphone disorder which makes them unable to hear shit trough the phone? Holy shit. And not just on the phone. Also when in a group the decibels go trough the ducking roof. Sup with black people being loud and obnoxious more often than white people?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Annoying; 2015-07-21 at 04:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're trying to talk over the sound of your trolling attempts.
    "I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." ~Kurt Vonnegut.

This thread will end well.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing I've noticed on the trains in Chicago is that some people have started blasting their music from their phone with no headphones or anything.

To date all of the people I've seen doing this have been young black men. I read an article that talked about a movement in the black youth about "owning" the space around you in public areas by using music typically associated with urban (ie - black) culture.

I'm not quite sure if these youth are fighting for their rights (to party?) or if they are just being incredibly obnoxious but I could sure do without it.

I'm curious to see if I experience this in a way that breaks the data trend -- a female? White or Latino person? Someone older?

However in regards to your actual post -- I've seen quite a few drunk white people, many times women, talking way too loudly on their phone and they haven't been black.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Every time someone's terribly obnoxious and loud on the phone in public transportation its a black person who's screaming into the phone like a jet plane is taking off right besides them. Do they have some cellphone disorder which makes them unable to hear shit trough the phone? Holy shit. And not just on the phone. Also when in a group the decibels go trough the ducking roof. Sup with black people being loud and obnoxious more often than white people?
    I don't know about public transit but i was at the ER waiting room last night and some lady was yelling into her phone and being pretty obnoxious. Whats the point of living in a civilization if you don't act civilized?

Deleted
    They've gotta speak loudly, or the person on the other end of the line won't be able to hear them over the sound of the movie playing at the theatre.

But really, check your selective memory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a set of noise-cancelling headphones, I don't hear shit on the bus any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Got a set of noise-cancelling headphones, I don't hear shit on the bus any more.
    --Sir, we just crashed. You have to get off the bus. It is on fire!

*nods and smiles*

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    They're just not very intelligent, don't try to over analyze it. Every race has some culture characteristic that is an obnoxious turn off to anyone with a brain stem. Everyone is racist and has thought racists things from time to time. The people that say they aren't are just lying to everyone including themselves. I'd tell her to shut the hell up next time and just stare at her.

Deleted
    People being loud in public space? Who could have guessed? It's not just black people who are loud in public space.

Black people tend to be loud also since they've never been able to satisfy the white establishment they've long since stopped trying.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring out your Racists! *bangs pot* Bring out your Racists

/popcorn

OT: I have seen people of all races doing this. I work in a 15 story building which houses many tech companies. Some people talk loud, while others seek privacy. Race isn't part of the equation.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bernard Manning anesti!

Alithos anesti.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Bring out your Racists! *bangs pot* Bring out your Racists

/popcorn

OT: I have seen people of all races doing this. I work in a 15 story building which houses many tech companies. Some people talk loud, while others seek privacy. Race isn't part of the equation.
    We have what is called "fjortisar" in Sweden. I hate them on busses. Fuck them, they should be banned from being in public space. ._.

Deleted
    Black people are perfect, white people are the root of all evil! Name me one big scientific invention made by a black person! Ha there is non because science is evil!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-07-21 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    We have what is called "fjortisar" in Sweden. I hate them on busses. Fuck them, they should be banned from being in public space. ._.
    The Pictures I see on google of them look pretty damn stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Black people are perfect, white people are the root of all evil! Name me one big scientific invention made by a black person! Ha there is non because science is evil!
    You will make people bring out Neil De grass Tyson if you don't hide.

I just act as if they are talking to me. It tends to make them go away. They think I am listening to their conversation.
    They say "yo, waddup homie" I say " nuttin" they say "me on da ways to da crib" I say " I am too" they look at me. " I think this this guy is listening to me" I say " naw, you are imagining things". About that time they just move away.
    You can just make a game of it. See how long you can interject yourself into their conversation. Their reactions are quite funny. Considering it is them that is broadcasting their conversation to everyone.

/cheers

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    There's absolutely no way that this thread can go anywhere nice. It's short and already has some distasteful posts in it. Closing this.