Deleted

Fel lord Iskar H, fissures question

Hey. So question is, how many fissures per set are spawned in a 15man raid? And roughly how soon? like 60sec sets of fissures?

Deleted
    Dat fel lord iskar doe

Deleted
    You can find that out by watching a video on YouTube.

we did it with that many when we took the week off for july 4, we needed 2 soakers per round as there were 3 fissures every time for us with that many I think it's supposed to be around 1 fissure for 5 people with some RNG if your group isn't a multiple of 5

also iskar sure must have some interesting new lore

Basically, what you want to do is when the tanks get phased down from soul cleave, make sure they're holding an eye of anzu so they don't get blown over the edge from wakes of destruction.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Basically, what you want to do is when the tanks get phased down from soul cleave, make sure they're holding an eye of anzu so they don't get blown over the edge from wakes of destruction.
    But don't forget to pass the eye to a healer to dispel Befouled.

Deleted
    the trolls are here, take cover

This thread is heading towards greatness.

Remember to kill the adds when you use the portal: Priest>Raven>Construct.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruktna View Post
    Remember to kill the adds when you use the portal: Priest>Raven>Construct.
    Why would you ever priest first? If someone gets hit by the construct zap while they have latent energy its game over.

This thread is heading towards greatness.
    Last edited by gaotienter; 2015-07-23 at 07:03 AM.

I think one of the issues that causes most wipes, is when you've got Seed of Corruption, which fires Chakrams that explode anyone with latent energy.
    so anyone with the seed most go to different part of the arena to avoid chakrams hitting pillars/people