Tech Support (Oh Christ Help)

Hi,
    Now, this isn't necessarily a thread about WoW, but I need help with battle.net, if anyone is willing.
    Today I tried to log into battle.net, and it asked me for an authenticator code, which I've never signed up for or have ever activated. I even got the app on my phone and tried that, but no luck. My thoughts are that my account's been hacked and the hacker put the authenticator on them self. Dick move.
    Naturally, I tried to levy a ticket on battle.net, or go to my account settings. But those both require me to log in, so I cant actually do that, or anything to do with Battle.net, I simply can't log in. That's why I've came here to open a thread. Does anyone have any help?
    Thanks,
    -Matt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizz1383 View Post
    Hi,
    Now, this isn't necessarily a thread about WoW, but I need help with battle.net, if anyone is willing.
    Today I tried to log into battle.net, and it asked me for an authenticator code, which I've never signed up for or have ever activated. I even got the app on my phone and tried that, but no luck. My thoughts are that my account's been hacked and the hacker put the authenticator on them self. Dick move.
    Naturally, I tried to levy a ticket on battle.net, or go to my account settings. But those both require me to log in, so I cant actually do that, or anything to do with Battle.net, I simply can't log in. That's why I've came here to open a thread. Does anyone have any help?
    Thanks,
    -Matt
    http://eu.battle.net/en/security/help

Already tried there, all those actions I believe require me signing in, which I can't do.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke Boxer View Post
    http://us.battle.net/en/security/help if you are on US servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz1383 View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks,
    -Matt
    Why not just call them and have them remove the authenticator if the account actually belongs to you?

Or, follow this link. Click "Continue without login" and choose the option that fits you best. Phone Callback, Live Chat, etc..

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/hel.../battlenet/390

Use the options at the bottom... phone callback or live chat would seem to fit your issue.

Deleted
    Scan your ID, Driving Licence Passport, whatever
    Phone them up. Get authenticator removed.

Rocket science, this is not it.