Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    why wrathion is stil a small puppy dragon? rise up already we found you incataclysm that was 5 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    why wrathion is stil a small puppy dragon? rise up already we found you incataclysm that was 5 years ago
    That's pretty little considering dragons live for several thousands of years.

After doing the quest myself, it was kinda fun seeing him leaving. Outside of the raid content, I haven't enjoyed much of the "story" of this xpac.

Also, why are his eyes green instead of yellow? Environmental ambient colors? Fel drake Wrathion!? Google Booger tech? I NEED ANSWERS!
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna need a video at this point to actually believe this. Wrathion looks to big as well as the fact he seems like he was just glued in there.

i find what hawntd said more interesting than Cordana said. Like, what's that all about lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vxt View Post
    After doing the quest myself, it was kinda fun seeing him leaving. Outside of the raid content, I haven't enjoyed much of the "story" of this xpac.

Also, why are his eyes green instead of yellow? Environmental ambient colors? Fel drake Wrathion!? Google Booger tech? I NEED ANSWERS!
    Does he say anything? Is he involved at all other than just his physical model being there?

just did the quest, didn't see any wrathion.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Does he say anything? Is he involved at all other than just his physical model being there?
    When I did it today he was just flying around the tower.

However, Cordana escapes with the orb of dominion which I find interesting as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    When I did it today he was just flying around the tower.

However, Cordana escapes with the orb of dominion which I find interesting as well.
    He's leaving the tower as you arrive. Seems like he was having a chat with Cordana. If she's seemingly with the Legion, and Wrathion has fel green eyes, we may see them doing what Illidan thought he could do. I don;t necessarily think Wrathion would be so worried about the Legion, just to randomly join them. He may be trying to infiltrate them and sabotage them. However, we know how corruptible his bloodline is....

I just noticed his eyes were green and not yellow/red like they used to be. I figured since the Admiral Taylor incident that Wrathion is trying to do something with limited help since he seems to not trust anyone anymore. Just noticed the eye color change and am looking forward to seeing if that ends up being something, or like I said, just being the ambient lighting of the area of Zangarra making it look that way. Regardless, he was def talking to Cordana, as he flies out the front door, lands on a flag post, then flies away as you get closer.
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    That's pretty little considering dragons live for several thousands of years.
    if he's a whelp then he should look way smaller in he's human form.

Quote Originally Posted by Vxt View Post

I just noticed his eyes were green and not yellow/red like they used to be. I figured since the Admiral Taylor incident that Wrathion is trying to do something with limited help since he seems to not trust anyone anymore. Just noticed the eye color change and am looking forward to seeing if that ends up being something, or like I said, just being the ambient lighting of the area of Zangarra making it look that way.
    His whelp model on this WoWhead page definitely has green eyes.

Dark Whelps have always had green eyes, why are you guys even discussing this? His dragon form always used the same model as other Dark Whelp npcs(companion pet included). It means nothing. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=7543/dark-whelpling and one of his whelp appearances from MoP: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=70438/wrathion
    Last edited by Adoxe; 2015-07-31 at 09:36 PM.

maybe cordanna used the orb of dominion on wrathion, resulting in him getting corrupted?

I don't want to necro a thread, but I completed my legendary ring last week and when I went to the tower on my way to get to Cordana, I did see Wrathion as a drake flying away. I was like... holy crap I haven't seen him since they talked about him in Spires of Arak. So I just wanted to confirm that he was there presumably talking to Cordana before she was revealed to have been "turned" by Gul'dan... Is he involved? He's supposed to be a good black dragon.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Why does everyone assume he had a chat with Legion aligned Cordana? It is more reasonable, he had a chat with the guy in charge, Khadgar. After all both of them want the same thing, beat the legion and protect Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Why does everyone assume he had a chat with Legion aligned Cordana? It is more reasonable, he had a chat with the guy in charge, Khadgar. After all both of them want the same thing, beat the legion and protect Azeroth.
    Because Khadgar at this point is no longer at his tower. You are going there because Cordana is there. Khadgar is at the shipyard.

At the shipyard
    Khadgar: Go to my tower and talk to Cordana, she can help you destroy the tomes
    Me: Ok!

get to the tower
    (Notice wrathion flying away)
    Me: Gee, he must have been talking to Khadgar at that tower even though I was just talking to him at the shipyard and he told me to come here to speak with Cordana...

See how that doesn't make sense?

Also, I am speculating it has to do with illidan or other demon hunters. Why else would he talk with a warden?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post

Also, I am speculating it has to do with illidan or other demon hunters. Why else would he talk with a warden?
    Why assume that he talked with her at all and not simply spied on her and to an extend khadgar.

I aswell have finished quest recently, and first thing that came to my mind was "that sneaky little whelp, what he talked about with Cordana?
    So, it's all assumptions, hopefully they will explain his agenda here on Draenor, starting from that Admiral Taylor's garrison log.

And to some older posts above, Wrathion always had green eyes in his dragon form, I have just saw some theories about him being corrupted by Legion. (from red eyes to green eyes) Dark Whelps have green eyes! So there's that.

what if there is a TWISTED PLOT going on.....

Wrathion created the AU draenor for the purposes of releasing Gul'Dan to Rez Illidan.
    *although Gul'dan knows a lot about MU so wrathion as intel could make sense, but that goes away from his role of Azeroth before anything else unless to protect azeroth he had to find someone/something*

The reason..... Azeroth was doomed regardless if he started the invasion by releasing Gul'Dan into the MU, but wrathion heard of Illidan somehow and knows something about him that probably is key to saving Azeroth.....*REMEMBER THE LEGENDARY/MAIN STORY QUEST FOR LEGION sounds like it will resolve around finding Illidan for the first chapter*

and with the warden prison fallen, The illidari are free and search for Illidan as THEY KNOW what illidan has/know is key to saving Azeroth....cause the player character was sent on a secret mission to a LEGION WORLD!

and when the warden says YOUR LEADERS WILL BETRAY YOU! as she walks off with the orb of dominion *my guess it's used to start a 5th war during the invasion* leaving Sylvanas in charge of the horde*power vacuum and we all know Lorthemar and Sylvanas have eyed the Warchiefs chair* and Genn Graymane*advisor* to the new young King Anduin for the Alliance.

Which brings in more worgen/undead relations/lore/gameplay

which is when Thrall loses all hope...... as he lost his most trusted friend Vol'jin and his horde is in shrambles and under control by a Zombie Woman so all he can think about is defending his family first....*leaving doom hammer for a great shaman*

MY GUESS slow intro, showing orb of dominion and then poof month later VOL"JIN VS VARIAN IN CINIMATIC! both are fighting with armies OVER GILNEAS and then THE REIGN OF CHAOS 2.0 HAPPENS! NOSTALGIA........then a random gnome appears to be punted by a Infernal *only race with no show time*

both end up dead next to each other as demons are roaming free....

*i am serious about what i said even though i had some fun with parts of the wording*
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2015-09-03 at 04:31 AM.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wraithion wanted to protect Azeroth, so what if hes realized that going back in time to draenor was a mistake, and perhaps trying to stop Cordana or convince her to not join the legion, since he was a part of the problem by trying to protect Azeroth, hes now made it a danger due to the legion invasion.