Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    This is why I carry a gun and a knife outside.
    are fast enough if someone already point gun to you

People like that are just taking up precious space on this planet and don't deserve to live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    http://www.news.com.au/world/detroit...-1227451748986

So thats pretty much the shittiest thing imaginable to happen, out for a walk with your girlfriend/wife/fiancee and you get attacked by armed men who then rape the woman, make the man watch, and steal all their stuff.

"“One of the men produced a gun, pointed it at both victims and advised them to go to an alley. Both victims complied. They were forced to the ground. The male victim was forced to watch the female victim get sexually assaulted. Their clothing was taken."

Worst kind of people I can even think of. I would rate murderers above them.
    And this is why the Death Penalty is a good thing.

Crimes like this that are basically pure evil in their motivation, should be punitive in nature to discourage society from committing them.

That's messed up. Never going to Detroit. If I have a layover there, not leaving the airport.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Not to be that guy, but rape is not worse than murder. Just saying. It is just another form of assault, which while bad, is clearly better than dying.
    I'd tend to disagree, I mean, sure, alive vs dead, but some rape victims never "get over it" and it's like a lifetime of torture.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

The hate orgies on MMO-C are sort of troubling.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Just like in Africa and other third world countries. Detroit is basically a 3rd world city.

Deleted
    Didn't the American police force shoot the gang rapists? Or are they only good at shooting unarmed traffic offenders?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Pretty much, whenever you see a crime done by a black or a muslim its " every black and every muslim is this way" and it gets reposted 800k times on facebook yet crimes by whites never get such attention because it dosent re affirm a bias of racial superiority.
    if enough of them are that way, can you really blame anyone for being prejudiced?

is it the fault of white people, that they are so diverse?

people know what the news tells them. you'll hear about a black reaching for a cop's gun and getting shot to death like a sick dog before you hear about a girl that was beaten to death for no apparent reason in the same day months afterwards because one pushes an agenda and the other one doesn't. this entire country is like a bunch of docile lambs following a goddamn shepherd off a cliff.

But you might know black people who are great, who haven't lived a life of crime, who are worthy of the same amount of trust that you would give others who enter your home. That is great, I wish that I could say the same.

but we are just at this level of hypersensitivity, where, being cautious, wary or scared of people who fit a very specific type of image because of the life experiences we have had is the same thing as saying we hate people because of the color of their skin. It is pretty ridiculous.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Filthy fucking animals, I hope the Officers that catch them put a few bullets through them first. Act like a rabid animal, get put down like one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Of with their heads. I hope they catch them soon and punish them good.
    A shame its now impossible to proof it with 100% certainty who did it.

disgusting animals

this is the one time I can root for the trigger happy cops

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I don't really understand what there is to discuss here.
    What they did was heinous and I hope they are caught before they can hurt anyone else.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Can Detroit ever be saved?

Man's inhumanity to man is neither unsurprising or shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    Can Detroit ever be saved?
    Detroit is currently undergoing an economic recovery. It's spotty, meaning that brand new high-rise buildings might be next to abandoned buildings but in time, and a pretty short time most think, everything will be well.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/13/ma...c-detroit.html

There's a billionaire from Detroit who is investing a lot, Chinese are buying up some properties. It's really interesting to watch. Detroit is no longer an industrial center so some question whether or not Detroit needs to exist.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Pretty much, whenever you see a crime done by a black or a muslim its " every black and every muslim is this way" and it gets reposted 800k times on facebook yet crimes by whites never get such attention because it dosent re affirm a bias of racial superiority.
    What's your point? Incidents of black people killed by cops also get plastered all over the news but white victims who endure the same fate receive far less notoriety. Everyone can be victimized, not just specific races and religions. You said "whenever you see a crime done by a black or a muslim its.....", criminals are not the victims so stop your pity party for them.

Things aren't necessarily as stereotypes suggest but I can't think of a time when someone outside of isis repeatedly captures innocent people to broadcast beheadings and executions by burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: Racism ranging from casual to overly blatant.

Try to start a discussion where race is transparent and that the first thing you guys bring up. Fucking terrible site.

Weird that the incidents happened pretty much in the open.