Deleted

Are all Pirate Skins at sale right now?

I want to buy Rogue Admiral Garen but i dont know if is already live and ready for purchase.
    Can someone tell me if it's live? Or when it will be released?

http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/c...h/Aatrox_3.jpg

This skins are so sick i hope i can buy them right now

Thanks

Deleted
    No, at this point it's simply Graves and Twisted Fate who got a skin. The rest will be released on a later date.

Though I'm glad I got Underworld Twisted Fate already, looks tons better imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't expect the new skins to instantly be on sale, to be honest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ya Corsair Quinn looks to be her new best skin, and Rogue Admiral Garen to be his - I might need both

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    No, at this point it's simply Graves and Twisted Fate who got a skin. The rest will be released on a later date.

Though I'm glad I got Underworld Twisted Fate already, looks tons better imo.
    His invisible cards are overpowered
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Woad Quinn. Corsair looks pretty good though. But I'm waiting for the Captain Miss Fortune skin. Even though I already have like 5 others for her and rarely even play her.

10+ Year Old Account
    i had no idea the middle one was garen until i read it, thought it was darius or so
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I like Woad Quinn. Corsair looks pretty good though. But I'm waiting for the Captain Miss Fortune skin. Even though I already have like 5 others for her and rarely even play her.
    I like Woad Quinn in theory (my current Quinn skin too) - but in game it doesn't look good IMO. I really wish it looked more like Woad Ashe (which I love, and use over my Heartseeker Ashe skin).

Ya, I wish they would buff MF - this upcoming change seems to be a nerf overall - but I haven't played it yet. I have 3 of her skins too though, and still want Captain - even though I never play her either
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter