Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ironhype View Post
    Very interesting theory..... so how do you think that plays into this whole "we die by the burning crusade invasion" theory? I'm quite interested in hearing your thoughts.
    I think he was just making an observation...

IIRC Kilroggs story was origonally planned to be dealt with in Faralorn. Since that got scrapped, I fear wee simply have to face a loose end here.

Maybe it will happen, followed shortly by "rez pls"... Actually yeah, probably that.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just another one of those alternative possibility future macguffins, like the fight against garrosh in mists
    #boycottchina

Wow, that video is both spooky and cozy, instantly subscribed.

I must say though, it's BS. The last city to fall should be Silvermoon. Oh, wait, it won't fall. It has impenetrable shield Ban'dinoriel powered by the Sunwell's and dead M'uru's Arcane and Holy energies. The Legion will not pass.
    The Sin'dorei reign supreme! © Grand Astromancer Capernian

Saw a comment in another thread that I feel is close to this. So with our information on Legion, what do you all think of Kilrogg's vision now? Seems a little more accurate now...
    Daft Punk Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by arizonapriest93 View Post
    Saw a comment in another thread that I feel is close to this. So with our information on Legion, what do you all think of Kilrogg's vision now? Seems a little more accurate now...
    It does seem more accurate. Perhaps Khadgar himself is also on the chopping block.

Deleted
    wasnt there a quest back in classic/bc in undercity where there was an "unknown voice" speaking to you in the undercity throne room? and voice files listed it as sargeras. think it was a quest involving the dreadlord that was in the throne room.
    could be some tie in there between this vision, the thing buried under tirisfal and sargeras speaking in the throne room?

edit: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Sargeras#Speculations

thats the bit im talking about

Deleted
    It just hit me, doesn't this vision kind of confirms the fact that Stormwind and Undercity will fall due to the coming invasion?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Death is merely a setback anyway
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!