Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Have I mentioned how much I want to see this movie?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm exited to see Andrew Scott's performance. Also, Walt'z is amazing. He's the perfect Bond villain.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty hyped for this. Daniel Craig's Bond movies have been pretty great.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Craig is 2 out of 3, and not really his fault. Quantum of Solace was bad though =/

7+ Year Old Account
    This trailer was awesome! Hopefully will Spectre be better then Skyfall! "favorite bond movie"

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    Craig is 2 out of 3, and not really his fault. Quantum of Solace was bad though =/
    Quantum of Solace got hit by the writers strike. Craig admitted Quantum was shit lol.

Deleted
    Looks good once again! I really love the Bond movies with Daniel Craig!

Btw, is it a trend to spoil so many things in trailers recently!?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Looks good once again! I really love the Bond movies with Daniel Craig!

Btw, is it a trend to spoil so many things in trailers recently!?
    Sadly no. Producers want people to see the film. So they show off all the big explosions / key features to get you into the movie theater. Jurassic world was a good example. They showed everything like the raptor army / giant shark like dinosaur and chris pratt leading the fight on a motorbike. Like all the fun surprises you would experience watching the film they wanna make sure you know that stuff is there in the trailer to get your money. I don't know why they revealed Christopher Walts in the trailer for this. Would have made for an awesome surprise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Sadly no. Producers want people to see the film. So they show off all the big explosions / key features to get you into the movie theater. Jurassic world was a good example. They showed everything like the raptor army / giant shark like dinosaur and chris pratt leading the fight on a motorbike. Like all the fun surprises you would experience watching the film they wanna make sure you know that stuff is there in the trailer to get your money. I don't know why they revealed Christopher Walts in the trailer for this. Would have made for an awesome surprise.
    Huh? Would there be anyone who wouldn't know who Christopher Waltz would play?

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Huh? Would there be anyone who wouldn't know who Christopher Waltz would play?
    How would you know hes in the movie unless you saw it in the trailer or dug up information online?

Happen to watch interstellar this year? A certain big named actor was in it as a surprise and it was amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    How would you know hes in the movie unless you saw it in the trailer or dug up information online?

Happen to watch interstellar this year? A certain big named actor was in it as a surprise and it was amazing.
    Generally if I'm hyped, yes I would know most actors who were in the movie. Especially actors who became huge in the last few years, like Christopher Waltz. So Waltz is the bad guy, didn't change my hype one bit really.

Deleted
    waltz is born to play a bond villain this movie is gonna be amazing, hypetrain coming trough