Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I do sincerely wish you 6 hours of daily misery, nom nom alliance tears.

Signed by an Orc Peon

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not according to posts on WoW forums, something about it originally was going to be. If it was cross-realm, they wouldn't need to do Merc mode.
    It's region wide, stop spreading misinformation. We need merc mode because most PvPers went Alliance for better racials in before someone links some bullshit website saying 50-50 bla bla, just don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    And it appears it's just been hotfixed into not being needed any more for anything. Yay you

I spent 2 hrs. tonight with my freshly dinged Warlock with almost no PvP gear. We got the 4 events and 500+ bones, but we never pushed to Stormshield, so i still need that for the week. I had to leave and re-enter twice before I got this group, just keep trying until you find a good group.

The main issue is to STAY IN A GROUP! Even the racing is doable if you stay together and use the prison spheres to get the Ally out of their circle. Brutes Rise can be a pain, we usually send a group around back and attack from the rear if the event has not started yet. Get and keep the AA, assign at least one full time healer to the AA and keep it in the group. I know, you feel like GOD with the thing, but it will get over run and lose it if it gets too far away from the group; i think of it kinda like the orbs in the temple BG, keep it from the enemy they will hurt you if they have it.

I was pissed because I got two dented strong boxes that had NOTHING in them, not even gold. Some things are still buggy.
    Last edited by bloodrunner; 2015-07-25 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodrunner View Post
    I spent 2 hrs. tonight with my freshly dinged Warlock with almost no PvP gear. We got the 4 events and 500+ bones, but we never pushed to Stormshield, so i still need that for the week. I had to leave and re-enter twice before I got this group, just keep trying until you find a good group.

The main issue is to STAY IN A GROUP! Even the racing is doable if you stay together and use the prison spheres to get the Ally out of their circle. Brutes Rise can be a pain, we usually send a group around back and attack from the rear if the event has not started yet. Get and keep the AA, assign at least one full time healer to the AA and keep it in the group. I know, you feel like GOD with the thing, but it will get over run and lose it if it gets too far away from the group; i think of it kinda like the orbs in the temple BG, keep it from the enemy they will hurt you if they have it.

I was pissed because I got two dented strong boxes that had NOTHING in them, not even gold. Some things are still buggy.
    The battles could be very interesting if every player cared and there was voice com with only a leader or 2 you could hear. For example sometimes it's better to wait before engaging but good luck stopping the zerg...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    If you're losing or there's toxic players, just leave and rejoin.
    stopped listening after the word toxic was used. The people who use that word are typically the ones it fits.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    stopped listening after the word toxic was used. The people who use that word are typically the ones it fits.
    Not sure how you can listen on the forum. You do you though, champ.

The last 2 times I went to Ashran there were only between 4-7 players on whole Horde side, might as well leave immedietly if you lack a healer and the other side has one.. Since healers are near enough invincible 1v1. It doesn't matter about server, I have most of my chars on a low pop PVE server but I also have one of my main PVP characters on Tarren Mill, a high population PVP server.

It's the same story, Ashran = less than 10 players per side majority of times, BG queues take less than 30 seconds at all times and most BG's are won via Alliance dominance, because Alliance has more PVP'ers, better PVP'ers and better geared PVP'ers on average.. Most of the times it's a loss from lack of healers, he who has the highest count of invincible healers wins, often enough Horde BG's have 0 healers which makes it very tough.

I've been in the situation of having an 80% BG win rate, especially when I was levelling up my TM character in MOP... And now I see a BG win rate that is absolutely horrendous, where winning the 4 BG's for the weekend quest takes hours... I've also seen Ashran early in the expansion when it was a monstrous lagfest of a battle that usually just went both ways in some faceroll steamroll mess, and now it's a sub 10 man oversized BG where healers are gold dust.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

For everyone still pushing the "on my realm" or "on my battlegroup" -

there is no such thing. Ashran is region-wide (Every NA/US server is in the same pool).

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    What an arbitrarily hostile and close minded attitude.

Toxic is a perfectly valid and fitting term, not only that, but it isn't a new word when referring to people or business.