Deleted

Be a better rogue?

Hey guys!

Let me get to the point right away, I only PvP in WoW and I only play rogue as my only melee, I like it but not so good as a rogue, I could use some help, tips etc.

I die easily and don't do the amount of damage I would like to do, I'm full 670 with one 700 piece.

Do you guys have any tips on how to get better? Except the obvious "play more" hehe.

My goals with the rogue is 3v3 rating thanks.

Keep up feint (presuming you go with Elusiveness), know when it's a good idea to run and chill while they pop their BIG cd's, communicate with your healer.

Damage wise can't help since you didn't even tell what spec of the three you are playing. (I guess Assa, because FotM)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Circled View Post
    Keep up feint (presuming you go with Elusiveness), know when it's a good idea to run and chill while they pop their BIG cd's, communicate with your healer.

Damage wise can't help since you didn't even tell what spec of the three you are playing. (I guess Assa, because FotM)
    Yes I play assa, because I want good damage atm, but I don't like assa or combat, sub is my fav specc.