Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I thought this was a very bad joke until I saw it came from someone who
    has only one kill on a heroic boss and obviously nowhere near mythic.
    then you try it if you are in mythics it works extremely well
    for me cause i beat most healers except druids and i'm freaking 697 before you respond the
    only reason i'm not close to mythic or much of heroics i just started back raiding on my priest
    2 months ago because i had surgery at the end of Soo before the expansion and another one
    around highmall. kills mean nothing in less your in a group that kills stuff consistently and that starts
    where you are at and above all else is made up of experienced raiders. i'm a pretty experienced
    holy priest i raided all of mop as holy so i know what i'm talking about when i say renew
    sucks now i use it still but i'm not gonna base my healing rotation around it its not that good its no
    where near a druid rejuv and you in no way should spam it if ones in your group lol i do it on hellfire
    assught to block out there heals any other fight wont work and is stupid and i know why you would
    to quickly reset CoH but if no one needs ch at the moment its just over healing and divine insite timed
    probly can bring every ones health up to full really quick on demand burst healing really cheap to use .
    Just Try It
    Last edited by fireywrath; 2015-09-11 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fireywrath View Post
    then you try it if you are in mythics it works extremely well
    for me cause i beat most healers except druids and i'm freaking 697 before you respond the
    only reason i'm not close to mythic or much of heroics i just started back raiding on my priest
    2 months ago because i had surgery at the end of Soo before the expansion and another one
    around highmall. kills mean nothing in less your in a group that kills stuff consistently and that starts
    where you are at and above all else is made up of experienced raiders. i'm a pretty experienced
    holy priest i raided all of mop as holy so i know what i'm talking about when i say renew
    sucks now i use it still but i'm not gonna base my healing rotation around it its not that good its no
    where near a druid rejuv and you in no way should spam it if ones in your group lol i do it on hellfire
    assught to block out there heals any other fight wont work and is stupid and i know why you would
    to quickly reset CoH but if no one needs ch at the moment its just over healing and divine insite timed
    probly can bring every ones health up to full really quick on demand burst healing really cheap to use .
    Just Try It
    Oh man, my eyes are bleeding now, from a variety of different reasons other than just the broken english used.

Also, using HFA to judge the viability of the playstyle. #normalslogic
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Oh man, my eyes are bleeding now, from a variety of different reasons other than just the broken english used.

Also, using HFA to judge the viability of the playstyle. #normalslogic
    lol stop putting words into my mouth i said i renew spam on hellfire assualt to block out a
    druids heals and everyone else keeping raid toped off no way did base my logic on that.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Divine Insight used to be somewhat decent in previous tier, where it worked together with both set bonuses. Having constant Serendipity from 4pc meant you could cast more Heal/PoH and proc more DI, thus giving you more Serendipity and so on. Right now, though, it's competing with >50% uptime on 15% healing increase and losing badly, so no. It's not some magical talent that saves Holy from mediocrity. Without set bonuses, it's RNG that rarely comes in your favour.

And "blocking out druid heals". With Disc, maybe, but Holy? If anything, it's the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Divine Insight used to be somewhat decent in previous tier, where it worked together with both set bonuses. Having constant Serendipity from 4pc meant you could cast more Heal/PoH and proc more DI, thus giving you more Serendipity and so on. Right now, though, it's competing with >50% uptime on 15% healing increase and losing badly, so no. It's not some magical talent that saves Holy from mediocrity. Without set bonuses, it's RNG that rarely comes in your favour.

And "blocking out druid heals". With Disc, maybe, but Holy? If anything, it's the opposite.
    Don't argue seriously with someone who says things like

kills mean nothing in less your in a group that kills stuff consistently and that starts
    where you are at and above all else is made up of experienced raiders.
    Big words coming from someone who has neither the experience nor expertise required to comment on the subject.

i'm a pretty experienced
    sucks now i use it still
    As if Holy didn't get significant changes from MoP to WoD.

Some people have their egos so overinflated that they think their past successes automatically make them successful as well in the present and future.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2015-09-11 at 09:35 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    or they can remove Chakra altogether, and go back to Wrath Holy, then more people might actually play it.
    Chakra existed in wrath.

I'm also not sure why you'd want to get rid of it. It's the only interesting and iconic thing about the spec.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chakra only appeared in 4.0, so Cataclysm pre-patch. It wasn't there for WotLK at all and it used to have "Renew" stance back then, too, with special spell being more or less Riptide.

And calling it iconic... I don't know. Yeah, it's certainly unique - or used to be before Mistweaver got their stances. But nowadays, it doesn't really do anything. "Bonuses" merely mean bringing basic spell up to par and chakra specific spells are rather weak, with Sanctuary being one of the worst heals in the game.

If anything, Lightwell is more iconic for Holy and it took them three expansions to make it decent. Seeing how Legion is now third expansion after WotLK, maybe Chakras will finally be good. Or gone.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2015-09-11 at 10:05 AM.

Deleted
    Hey all, just wanted to say a huge thanks to all the Holy Priests on here who continue to post and help others, directly & indirectly

(Holy since Classic)

Quote Originally Posted by dippinsawse View Post
    Chakra existed in wrath.

I'm also not sure why you'd want to get rid of it. It's the only interesting and iconic thing about the spec.
    PoM is iconic, Lightwell is iconic, Binding Heal is iconic, Guardian Spirit is iconic.
    There is nothing iconic in Chakra. Chakra is an abomination risen from a corrupted minds of GC's "developers" team, nothing more.

Also, no wonders you see nothing interesting in spec, after most of its awesome toolkit was homogenised throughout other healers.
    So, in past you had a healer which could do anything in any situation. Nowadays, every healer can do that. But thing is, every other healer has better abilities, better utility plus different forms of cooldowns. While it was a logical way - giving toolkit to other healers, getting performance cooldowns from other healers - Blizzard, in their usual genious way, just decided to ruin Holy priest spec.

Was it so hard to make:
    - blue chakra deal +25% healing for 20 seconds/3 min shared with other chakras cd
    - yellow chakra all spells require 25% less mana for 20 seconds/3 min shared with other chakras cd
    - red chakra all spells deal 25% more damage for 20 seconds/3 min shared with other chakras cd.

These changes alone would give the healing versatility back to Holy priest who used to be well known for it.

Also, LOL @ chakra animation changes. What the hell Blizzard, you even stole cosmetic stuff from Holy priests? Must be seriously hatin' it, mon.
    Last edited by l33t; 2015-09-11 at 09:56 PM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Also, LOL @ chakra animation changes. What the hell Blizzard, you even stole cosmetic stuff from Holy priests? Must be seriously hatin' it, mon.
    They were too distracting, apparently. Meanwhile no problem with hunter pets being twice as large as players, frost mages levitating the Andes above them, then shooting them at people or the needlessly huge ring animations. I don't see why making a glyph would be a problem...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    All I can really say is I hope both Shadow and Holy get what they deserve with Legion...just sucks to see almost a whole class in the dumps and I'd love to play Shadow again.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Blizzard, in their usual genious way, just decided to ruin Holy priest spec.
    They ruin a spec (HolyP, Demonology, Survival) so no one is playing it anymore. Then when they change it drastically, there is no one left to whine about it. I think they even change the name, since there are 2 Holy's.