Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Senator Ted Cruz destroyed ICE director yesterday...

... in his usual, gracious manner.

10+ Year Old Account
    who keeps whispering in the background of that video....so irritating.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    I didn't have a problem ignoring it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I didn't have a problem ignoring it.
    Just like facts, oooh snap! Just a joke.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the voices in Teds head, they're that loud!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

the welfare rancher is not a problem defying the federal authority, but cities with basic humanitarian in mind are not. But remember he's a believe in the teaching of jesus to boot. This is just usual cruz grandstanding

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got a TL;DR of the video?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Man auditions for a local theatre production of A Few Good Men.

Woman doesn't seem to know much.

People in background look like they are paralysed and can only move their eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that long. Besides, it would do you good to watch the whole thing, if for no other reason than to give your attention span some exercise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    It's not that long. Besides, it would do you good to watch the whole thing, if for no other reason than to give your attention span some exercise.
    Meh, been watching all sorts of videos for the past 2 hours I'm beat =/. But you're right sir. You are right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see destruction... I see grandstanding...

- - - Updated - - -

Ted Cruz accuses her of changing her mind, asks her for statistics she does not have, demands Obama look in the eyes of victims of crime committed by illegal immigrants...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

don't american citizens commit more crime in america than immigrants? seems like that would be more eyes to look into.

A second exodus occurs in human history. 1/3 of Mexico's population returns home after the country get's fixed and becomes a super power.
    Also man is executed for checking his cellphone in government hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post

You don't get to choose what laws you adhere to.
    exactly my point. Cruz championed the guy who refused to pay his fines and fee's cause he was standing up against the "man" ie the federal government.

The title of this thread should be "Hammerfest overstates Cruz's impact and importance for dramatic effect today"

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...uring-hearing/
    Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) interrogated the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement director in a contentious exchange during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on immigration policy on Tuesday.

One particularly interesting back-and-forth occurred when ICE Director Sarah Saldana disputed Cruz’s assertion that the Obama administration released 104,000 “criminal illegal aliens.”

“When I asked you how many criminals ICE released in 2013, you were off by a factor of three,” Cruz said. “You said 30,000 — the correct answer is 104,000.

Saldana argued she thought she was asked about 2014 and claimed the number was actually 30,558 released illegal aliens that were not prosecuted. The “good news is,” she continued, “at least that went down from 2013.”

“But you’re omitting the 68,000 criminal illegal aliens that ICE did not begin deportation proceedings against at all,” Cruz shot back. “You’ve got to add both of those together — it’s over 100,000.”

Saldana then admitted, “Yes sir, that’s absolutely right.”

She added, “All done pursuant to this statute that Congress has outlined.”
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    don't american citizens commit more crime in america than immigrants? seems like that would be more eyes to look into.
    Hate to state a fact, but the crime rate of illegal aliens is 100%. Now use the new language and tell me "aliens" is a slur against another human. Or that a "chink in the armor" is racist. Come on. State the truth, and then let's go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesuque View Post
    Hate to state a fact, but the crime rate of illegal aliens is 100%. Now use the new language and tell me "aliens" is a slur against another human. Or that a "chink in the armor" is racist. Come on. State the truth, and then let's go from there.
    which victims eyes am i looking into because someone walked across the border? fairly obvious what Cruz and other republican candidates are getting at. they've even said it explicitly. they're painting immigrants as rapists, murderers, etc... hence "eyes of victims".

they especially want white voters to be afraid that a brown guy is gonna cross the border, steal their stuff, rape them, and then kill them.

or does he really mean jaywalking? not paying the meter? throwing a coffee cup out of the window? the "crime" of crossing the border is not what Cruz or any of the rest is talking about.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2015-07-23 at 05:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats just Yogg'Saron and C'thun. N'zoth's busy with Hillary so he's kind of quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesuque View Post
    Hate to state a fact, but the crime rate of illegal aliens is 100%.
    Well, that's a stupid thing to say. If their crime is being in the country illegally, good luck making the case that they're some dire threat to the country. We're all so victimized and emotionally scarred by their heinous crime of...living here...aren't we? <.<