Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Then please, don't comment.

It astonishes me why people actually vote Republican. What exactly compels you to vote for a party which takes vocal stances against minorities and the poor?
    I don't even vote so yeah..
    Also, I can freely express myself whenever I please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Commander Jon Snow View Post
    I don't even vote
    Disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disgusting.
    You're right, I should probably go take a shower.

Disgusting.
    Oh man, I'm so enlightened by this comment that I have suddenly had a huge change of heart and feel the need to vote at every election!

10+ Year Old Account
    What's so bad about him?
    Let's see, stage 3 climate change denialist, keystone XL supporter, anti-EPA, anti-gun control, the central cause of the 2013 shutdown, anti-PPACA with no plan whatsoever to replace it, anti-net neutrality, anti-minimum wage, anti-same-sex-marriage, anti-abortion, wants to abolish the IRS and impose a flat tax, and probably a few more idiotic policies I'm missing.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Let's see, stage 3 climate change denialist, keystone XL supporter, anti-EPA, anti-gun control, the central cause of the 2013 shutdown, anti-PPACA with no plan whatsoever to replace it, anti-net neutrality, anti-minimum wage, anti-same-sex-marriage, anti-abortion, wants to abolish the IRS and impose a flat tax, and probably a few more idiotic policies I'm missing.
    Well that wasn't so hard. Others could learn from you, changes my opinion about the guy but from the video alone, it makes him out to be sort of a good guy. This is why I don't involve myself with anything regarding the Government.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Yeah but at least he's not Trump.

it makes him out to be sort of a good guy
    One of the biggest problems with a political system like ours: it's so easy for politicians to be disingenuous and for their PR (or anyone else who supports them) to spin things in their favor. Mudslinging's not that hard either...

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Yeah but at least he's not Trump.
    Trump is very entertaining. Could you imagine if he won. Things would be so interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Trump is very entertaining. Could you imagine if he won. Things would be so interesting.
    I imagine sitting next to a timebomb as it counts down to zero could also be considered "so interesting".

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    In the same way that a busload of orphans driving off a cliff is interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the same way that a busload of orphans driving off a cliff is interesting.
    it is very interesting.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say, I see nothing wrong with what Ted Cruz said. If an illegal alien commits a crime, beyond simply being here, they should be deported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I have to say, I see nothing wrong with what Ted Cruz said. If an illegal alien commits a crime, beyond simply being here, they should be deported.
    That's how they get you, though! They say something sensible, and then you find yourself nodding, and then 5 minutes later, WHOOOOOSH he's back to being Ted Cruz.

Most Republicans (and candidates) want all illegal immigrants gone. Let's not get into the discussion of how impractical such a thing is. What anyone, Republican or Democrat, should be channeling their energies toward is stymie the flow of illegals we get in the country. This could either be done through better boarder security, clean up the process to become legal citizens, a mixture of the two mentioned, or any other ways that wouldn't waste taxpayer's money like the Great Wall of Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's how they get you, though! They say something sensible, and then you find yourself nodding, and then 5 minutes later, WHOOOOOSH he's back to being Ted Cruz.
    You know who would make a good vice president for Trump? Bernie Madoff..... or maybe Emperor Palpatine..... I mean if someone even more absurd than Bush gets elected we need someone more cartoonishly evil than Cheney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

You know who would make a good vice president for Trump? Bernie Madoff..... or maybe Emperor Palpatine..... I mean if someone even more absurd than Bush gets elected we need someone more cartoonishly evil than Cheney.
    What if Trump's VP was Hillary?

What if Trump's VP was Hillary?
    that's more likely to happen then it sounds.

Missed the fireworks from my comment.... bummer.