Quote Originally Posted by Restodruid1124 View Post
Hello,
I am currently seeking a new raiding guild after my previous guild announced tonight that most of the core mythic team is taking a long break from wow. A little about myself, I raided in BC as a Warrior tank, started in Kara and worked my way up to BT and Sunwell, only clearing them after they were nerfed. In Wrath I switched to a Resto druid and started my own guild. We pushed 1-2 in guild progression all through Wrath up till ICC when we focused on 10 man H and claimed server first H LK kill in 10 Man. In Cata my guild fell apart as many people left due to no longer liking the game and I join the top guild on our server at the time and we stayed top guild in Herioc progress until firelands when I left the game and that guild split with people leaving the game and going horde. I came back at the end of MoP and switched servers to a top raiding guild again for SoO and we cleared Herioc SoO server first. WoD the guild leader left and that guild stopped raiding and I switch to another top progression guild on a different server. We were 7/7 M Highmaul, 7/10 M Black, 13/13 N HFC, and 12/13 H HFC. We started working M Assualt before finally the raid team gave up due to stress and it not being fun for players anymore.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and for the consideration.
If you're looking still, STK (H-Burning Blade US) has an immediate spot for a resto druid. We raid T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST, and invites start at 8:30pm. PM me in game Gheed#1941.