Exclamation Demonic Phylactery? Healers

Ok so all the healers in my guild are arguing about this trinket on who should get it first for mythic progression and i want to see what others think about it?
    Hpally
    Rdruid
    Rshaman
    MW
    Priest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your thread got caught in the spam filter. I'm bumping it up for you.

Deleted
    Generally disc has the highest casts per minute so they get the most value from it. Not sure if that's changed with holy paladin 4 piece though, that's a lot of haste. But disc or holy paladin should be picking it up first if you ask me.

Deleted
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Xuo/edit#gid=0 This is a spreadsheet that gives you a rough idea of how many spells the various classes cast per minute. This doesn't mean that it's only good for the classes that cast the most spells, but rather how much spirit it's worth.

I can only speak for Resto Druids but I know it's best in slot for that class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Your thread got caught in the spam filter. I'm bumping it up for you.
    Probably because it was posted twice.

Disc = Resto Druid > Holy Pala > Resto Shaman > MW monk = Holy Priest.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Disc = Resto Druid > Holy Pala > Resto Shaman > MW monk = Holy Priest.
    Better for Shamans over Paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by rtzmybae View Post
    Better for Shamans over Paladins.
    I'd agree but both Holy Paladins and Resto shamans have trinket they can swap around- Demonic Phylactry is a trinket you'd swap from fight to fight. For Disc and Resto Druids however it's your main trinket 100% of the time, at least for druid. Holy Paladins will more or less always go with the class trinket and then whatever trinket suits the fight- most of the time that's the crit trinket- for shamans it's most likely the crit or leech trinket or possibly the stat stick from one of the first 2 bosses.

Also since Holy Paladins shit on every healer except maybe disc atm I'd rather gear a holy pala over a resto shaman, I mean let's be honest- resto shamans are only brought for their raid cds.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!