Stat values for Ele

Have stat values changed at all with the new buffs? Did mastery take versatility yet? And did haste decrease slightly in value since we'll be using EM mostly?

TBD, mastery still sucks though.
    I am Çhubathingy of [A]<Royal Militia> on KT - Former top 20US raider.

Deleted
    Multistrike is still best, mastery is still ass, I don't think it's caught up with versatility even with the buff, and versatility is still better at equal theoretical value, even disregarding the damage reduction.

According to Binkenstein's twitter he says that the stat weights might changed with the ring and t18M making crit a higher value than haste and haste lower than everything else, but everything is still just guesses right now and testing still needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by TTom2755 View Post
    According to Binkenstein's twitter he says that the stat weights might changed with the ring and t18M making crit a higher value than haste and haste lower than everything else, but everything is still just guesses right now and testing still needs to be done.
    Haste is below everything because his haste in simulation is over the haste breakpoint. https://twitter.com/Binkenstein/stat...77571391889408

Quote Originally Posted by Munjica View Post
    Haste is below everything because his haste in simulation is over the haste breakpoint. https://twitter.com/Binkenstein/stat...77571391889408
    That's not a "proper" breakpoint. It's some weird "blip" where on plots haste drops in value for a section, then continues as normal. I'm not sure exactly what's causing it so I need to run more sims to try to isolate it. I *think* it's related to movement stuff, where with increased movement results in fewer LB casts and more instant casts. However, this is pretty much only with the Legendary Ring & near best in slot gear, so I don't think anyone will be impacted by this yet.