Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    Mind = Blown

Except the enchants wouldnt be optimal to carry over and people will complain about that as well

Deleted
    I really really hope they hotfix this...
    This will be an enormous pain in the ass, I play three different specs on my druid in raids. And yes I do actually play all three, lagging behind on 2 specs will cause major issues in Mythic and a 120 week farm... That's just demotivating and very very far away from having fun

I think they will pull out stuff later (Hey patch 6.3! you can now buy fully upgraded rings after your 20th archie kill!)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

It's funny they make gear switch stats for easy spec change then pull some shit like this.....Blizz seriously can't get anything right this expansion. If this stays in MoP will actually end up being more dual spec friendly, as you could just buy the cloak for any spec you wanted without worrying about the upgrade BS.

TBH even as healer ill be upgrading my dps ring since the healing rings are massive overkill when you pop the CD anyways.

would be more interesting if you could pop them seperately but 5 healers with the cd is just pointless and absurd for most situations. No need to make that even more overkill.