10+ Year Old Account

Bug with raid lockout extension, anyone else?

Yesterday I ran into an interesting issue where I wanted to extend my HFC normal lock to Tyrant. But I didn't find it under my lockouts (there was just very old ones from other raids(HM, BRF etc)).

I tried w/o add-ons, I tried /reloading, but nothing worked, the lock didn't show up. While the others who had the same amount cleared (in the same group as I got my last resets "lock") had theirs shown under lockouts. Even without add-ons I had to close and reopen the lockout window several times to make it scrollable...

Was this just my issue and I am not meant to extend any relevant locks as a RL or has it happened to someone else as well recently? Never experience "missing lockout" before :/

After killing Tyrant by using someone else lockout, my raid info showed that I have just that boss killed and all seemed to work nicely...

Did you try to kill the earlier bosses again to see if you're loot eligible?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Did you try to kill the earlier bosses again to see if you're loot eligible?
    Nope. Just went straight to Tyrant with someone else lock, killed her and then after attempts on Xhul called it an evening. I will find out if I am eligible or not for the loot from the earlier bosses tonight.

But what worries/annoys me was that where the hell didn't my last reset 9/13 lock went to....

My "new lock" after today showed that I had only Tyrant killed. I didn't ask how'd the ID we used on the person who extended looked like after that kill though-

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Nope. Just went straight to Tyrant with someone else lock, killed her and then after attempts on Xhul called it an evening. I will find out if I am eligible or not for the loot from the earlier bosses tonight.

But what worries/annoys me was that where the hell didn't my last reset 9/13 lock went to....

My "new lock" after today showed that I had only Tyrant killed. I didn't ask how'd the ID we used on the person who extended looked like after that kill though-
    New lockouts on normal and heroic work in weird ways compared to the old days.
    Lockouts are personal per boss, even if you went with ID of someone else, you won't get locked out of the bosses you personally haven't killed yet this week. So you will be eligible for loot from the bosses before Tyrant.

I heard about lockouts disappearing after patches. Don't recall anyone mentioning them disappearing after maintenance though.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Deleted
    I have had this problem last week. However this week it works fine for me again.
    I tried updating addons. turning them off completly etc. So no clue how to fix it

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess next time when that stuff happens again I will just delete my "usual" folders and if that doesn't work just write a ticket. It's just annoying, I am just hoping that when I am at the missing lockout point again I have someone to ask to extend theirs not waste everyone's time trying to figure out what have I possible done wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    I heard about lockouts disappearing after patches. Don't recall anyone mentioning them disappearing after maintenance though.
    I think this is the culprit. Seems there are quite a few tiny little bugs going around.
    I had my current lockout disappear as well as a few old content ones too.
    (the oc ones don't usually clear until i stop running them for weeks).