Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Chicago Year To Date, 2015
    Shot & Killed: 227
    Shot & Wounded: 1281
    Total Shot: 1508
    Total Homicides: 261

Baltimore saw 7 shot last night.

A lot of these places are war zones, why are people surprised many cops act the way they do?
    Cops have always acted like they do, police violence isn't a new trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    How many people in the states die to guns compared to the population of the country compared to other countries by population?
    I think you've missed the point, if there were zero guns then zero people would get shot and die from said guns.

If you ban ALL guns then there would be no guns to fire the bullets that kill people. It's a pretty simple concept.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So it's ok with you if cops get shot and killed?
    Yes, because they deserve it. They have no value at all other than killing and terrorizing ordinary and innocent citizens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    As Sgt. Lunger got out of the car and approached the driver side of the vehicle, the driver shot Sgt. Lunger without warning

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/22/us/cal...led/index.html
    Good. This is the work of karma.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

I think it is time to have a single thread for 'US Shootings'... like other accepted and common activities.

Deleted
    has nothing to do with gun laws and the myriad of news items about police shootings..

They feel super safe these officers I tell ya

/sarcasmoff

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I think it is time to have a single thread for 'US Shootings'... like other accepted and common activities.
    Cynical, yet painfully close to the truth.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.