Newish resto druid in need of help

I'm normally balance, but we have been short a healer since HFC started. I really haven't healed much since heroic SOO and I'm finding that I'm struggling with it.

I have mostly balance gear and am lacking enough spirit/haste/trinkets. I'm running into mana issues which in turn is making me very conservative on healing. I've been trying to do research on my own on how to improve throughput as well as manage my mana better, but if anyone has some concrete advice, I'm all ears!

Here are the logs of our H. Sorcrethar kill from last night (Rilee): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...8&type=healing
    Armory (I may not always be in Resto spec/gear, I'll try to stay logged out in it!): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Rilee/simple

Also, I've also been running heroic BRF as well as normal HFC as much as I can to get healing gear. I haven't had much luck.

Thank you so much in advance. I'm at a loss on how to improve and need your help!

Spam your rejuv button on people who's health is the lowest and use wild growth for aoe damage and put lifeblooom on the tank gg you win

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Spam your rejuv button on people who's health is the lowest and use wild growth for aoe damage and put lifeblooom on the tank gg you win
    haha, I do that! I'm still finding mana issues though : /

Well you need more spirit my man, and probably most importantly set bonus's (i believe they give spirit) and trinkets with spirit(at least one of them)

- - - Updated - - -

Also Wild Growth can own your mana hard and only use Genesis when you have nothing else and someone is going to die because you will go OOM so fast using that spell.
    Also use Natures Vigil if you have it almost on CD.

avoid WG when they won't be too useful at low spirit WG can hit 90% hp targets and be wasted, so try to properly judge when yo use it, but you're probably not using it enough

lots of people waste shrooms trying to get 100% uptimetry to use it either for more throughput in major damage or when you'll get a lot out of it (it takes almost 2 people in it for the entire time while not topped off or 3 in for a bit over half the time for it to be mana efficient), in some fights like iron reaver, it can be really wasteful

lifebloom: use it more, it's a cheaper higher healing rejuv that gives free regrowths, in mop and before it could be weaker because it needed to be stacked up and didn't come gcd capped like rejuv did, now it's superior in every way, it doesn't always need to be on a tank too, it can be on any raid member that has a dot on them or isn't topped off

on socrethar, I recommend taking NV or hotw and stacking it with tree when you get to the point of the fight where you have 4 gifts out

your harmony uptime is good, it's up for almost the entire major damage phase, but could go up some

try to use ironbark and barkskin more as well as nature's swiftness, you can get a lot of free regrowths out with the t17 2 piece

you have a lot of rejuv overhealing, try to throw double rejuvs on raid memebers less

dream of cenarius is a talent for doing a moderate amount of healing in lower damage periods when you have time to get people, something that most other healing classes do so well that it ends up contributing little, but with your gear and healing comp it makes sense, but be willing to try and change around talents while wiping to see what works

as for fel lord: wait for disarmed to start to pop incarnation, you may want to try HotW here, and don't be afraid to spam like crazy while in tree form, rejuv cost is halved while you're a tree

channeled mana pots: get some

most you can do though for now is try and do blackhand for his trinket or set your loot to healing when you open your old cache, socrethar and blackhand have the best regen trinkets you can get

oh yeah, and get a weapon with shadowmoon enchant, that's a ton of fast spirit that's really easy to get

Thank you so much for the help! I really appreciate this and will definitely work on this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a quick look.

Try to have higher uptimes on Harmony & Lifebloom.
    Swap Dream for Heart of the Wild for strong healing buff on demand.
    When you replace your current enchanted gear, enchant the new pieces with haste instead of mastery.
    Don't double rejuv on targets that aren't tanks so much, it's overhealing a lot and reducing the effectiveness of your first rejuv.
    <Entropy>

Deleted
    Make a weakaura to track your harmony and lifebloom uptimes, they have to be near 100%.

Glyph of wild growth is a 100% must. And also be sure to actually use it. You have to be careful with it and use it when there is a lot of damage, but it should be one of our main hps sources (depending on fight of course).

Also if you are having mana issues, take care to only use regrowth when you have a clearcasting proc.

And of course you have to change your gear, you need spirit everywhere where you can. The only exception would be demonic phylactery, which does not have spirit, but its mana cost reduction is so fucking powerful.