Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    "truthfulness" lol inverted commas and all.

Half of Faux News must be scratching their heads wondering what it means, the other half shitting themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Uh has anyone actually read the article? They explicitly stated that they do not intend to work this into their actual products (e.g. search engine). This is just a research project, of which Google has many.
    If it works, they can and might include it into the algo.... can easily see that..
    Yet, it's normal that FOX News is screaming ..... lol
    If you spread more lies than truth, you've got to be concerned to not get buried from conventional listings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    There goes MMO-Champion's link on google. We just got downgraded to rank 763 for "Filled with absolute bullshit".
    lol...... well played.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    If it works, they can and might include it into the algo.... can easily see that..
    Yet, it's normal that FOX News is screaming ..... lol
    If you spread more lies than truth, you've got to be concerned to not get buried from conventional listings.
    Mm yeah I don't deny the possibility, but nothing indicates they want to make it real. The spokesman seemed pretty clear that it was just a project. Also yeah FOX News.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    But if this statement were true, would it not incorporate truthfulness into the website and thus bring us up to like 716?
    The only truthfulness on this website are the front page posts. Everything else is either nonsense, or nonsensical bitching. Including my previous post.

Checkmate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    But if this statement were true, would it not incorporate truthfulness into the website and thus bring us up to like 716?
    you now questioned it, back down 10 rank points

I want this to work like Google translate plugins, where I can hit a button in the corner of my browser and all the bullshit gets highlighted in brown, surrounded by poop emojiis in place of quotation marks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Mm yeah I don't deny the possibility, but nothing indicates they want to make it real. The spokesman seemed pretty clear that it was just a project. Also yeah FOX News.

It should be really obvious from the numbers mentioned alone..
    There are over 1 billion websites online. That amounts to even more pages, since most sites have more than one page.
    And they mention a few million.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see how they can do this for some stuff, but

not for others.....

Thank you for this article, it was quite interesting to read.
    And I think that "truthfulness" is a good idea, although too many sites will be banned and too many rankings will be penalted because of it. Sites like this one http://linkmillers.com/ that recover rankings and lift penalties will definitely have a lot of work
    It will be a very good times for them, I'm sure

This thread is a little old and outdated, so I'm just gonna close it before it starts going off the rails.