Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care about clothing brands. As long as it fits and I like the look it's fine, the cheaper the better. Only exception is jeans which I normally spend 100€+ for a pair.
    I go clothes shopping extremely rarely anyways and usually end up at either Zara or H&M.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only clothing brand that I actively seek out is Gore-tex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post

El Ganso, Cortefiel, Springfield, H&M, Zara.

In that order.

El Ganso really is my favorite. Great and not too pricey.

The cheapest no-name crap that Walmart sells.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    [video=youtube;lt6KRKHpKhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt6KRKHpKhY
    Mock me if you will, sir. We'll see who's laughing when there are puddles to wade through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mock me if you will, sir. We'll see who's laughing when there are puddles to wade through.
    My boots are waterproof! I don't think they use goretex though... some other material I think.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Armani

/swrds

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    cheap jeans, cheap cargo shorts and band tees.... so like Lee, Wrangler, and Gildan?

Target :^)

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm honestly I just buy what I think looks nice. Don't care what brand it is. With that said, I do find myself with a lot of DKNY... Oh, there's also this place called 2 Love/2 Love One with a lot of cute stuff. I think it's local?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha that name sounds awesome to me for some reason. And you'll always be prepared for a flood!

10+ Year Old Account
    the kinds that are cheap

the only brand names of clothes i can even remember that i buy are nike jordan and adidas

General cheaper clothes: SO, stays good longer than most cheap brands.
    Shirts: Tommy Hilfiger, tshirts have lasted a long time, maintaining color and build. I think the first I got was five years ago from my mom and it still looks new and is easy to iron.
    Jackets: Pendelton, I only get this one when I can get a deal since they are pricey, but they are warm and people always say I look good in them.
    Jeans: Used to like Levi, but in the last couple years they haven't been much better than cheap brands. Now I like SO for cheaper ones and Lucky Brand for more expensive ones. Lucky Brand is the only jeans I've ever worn that fit perfectly for me, and I can actually put my hands in the pockets.

I don't really think about brand for most clothes. The less ironing I have to do the more I like a shirt.
    X

Paul Harnden, Yohji Yamamoto, Marsell, Guidi, Damir Doma.

Yeah it's expensive, so what?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayonnaise the Instrument View Post
    So yes, as the title suggests, this thread is dedicated to discussing clothing brands.

If I had to choose just one, it would be Desigual. I like their designs, they're very unique. I also really like Superdry and Just Cavalli (which is quite expensive, though). For jeans I prefer True Religion, and lots of my shoes are Ed Hardy's. I nevertheless dont really like Ed Hardys shirts that much.
    For me, anything that does not have any brand name anywhere on it (at least not visible). I'm not a human advertising billboard or somehting like that. Seriously the very first thing I look at.

Then not any specific brand, but I usually go for some quite expensive things, but mostly because I want light and compact clothes (and that dries fast too, and still warm).

Right now I can fit absolutely every clothes I have (+ a few sheets/towels... that are all also really light) in a single washing machine load, once every 2 weeks or so, trying to remain that way.
    Oh, hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    L.L. Bean, have liked them for decades.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been really happy with a brand called Scotch and Soda. A bit $$ but the quality tends to be pretty good.

Tommy Bahama is my favorite.

if i go for a brand at all, it's tripp or vans. usually i just get whatever looks nice though, only get new tripps if my old ones rip and i've worn the same pair of vans for 4 years without anything happening to them.

anything that fits me and is on sale