Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I think in all my life I have never seen the word smithereens in text/writing, I have only ever heard it spoken.
    I was pleasantly surprised to find it on autocorrect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I can probably efficiently kill someone easier with a 4,000lb truck than a 9mm pistol.
    Hence why they require a license, registration, insurance incase you fuck up and a test to make sure you can drive properly in every state.

Deleted
    I can probably efficiently kill someone easier with a 4,000lb truck than a 9mm pistol.
    That's why there are plenty of mass run overs carried out all over other western countries... oh... hold on...

Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    Exactly, newer full auto guns are banned. Do you see criminals running around with them? No because they are too expensive.
    Yes we get it, you want a full ban on guns, every last one of them. Thank you for sharing.

I'm going to take a Fox News slant to this in saying 2 dead 9 wounded. Fuck counting the person who did the shootings. As far as the gun violence and mass shootings. All I can say is I just hope I'm not in the wrong place when it happens.

What do you need in Louisiana?
    The same as in every other state.

Quote Originally Posted by oncejiubalwaysjiub View Post
    That's why there are plenty of mass run overs carried out all over other western countries... oh... hold on...
    One man with a box truck, gasoline and fertilizer killed more people in one incident than all the mass shooting incidents combined since then.

I will assume you know of this incident. If not you are welcome to ask and I will tell you.

Hence why they require a license, registration, insurance incase you fuck up and a test to make sure you can drive properly in every state.
    You don't need any of those to drive a car.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes we get it, you want a full ban on guns, every last one of them. Thank you for sharing.
    I'm not saying a full ban but laws more like other first world countries would help. It's dumb that anyone can get a gun so easily.

I'm not saying a full ban but laws more like other first world countries would help. It's dumb that anyone can get a gun so easily.
    Define "so easily" for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    You don't need any of those to drive a car.
    Then you will probably go to jail. How many mass car rampages do you see? It's a pretty damn good deterrent.

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    the main problem is that any death by a firearm is sensationalized. More people are killed by knives but you never hear about those. It's like the fact that dogs kill way more people every year then sharks do, but a shark attacks someone it's huge news.
    Not only is your claim bullshit, but it's not even remotely close. In the U.S., guns are used for more murders than all other means combined.
    Last edited by BrerBear; 2015-07-24 at 08:34 PM.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Then you will probably go to jail. How many mass car rampages do you see? It's a pretty damn good deterrent.
    Go to jail for what? You only need those things to operate a car on public roads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you even bring up fully automatic weapons like its even a blip on the radar with gun crime?

This does nothing but show you are randomly throwing out gun control ideas without actually knowing anything about them.
    It was an example on how regulated firearms should be. You said it yourself, automatic weapons are heavily regulated and expensive.

Why not apply it across the board?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It was an example on how regulated firearms should be. You said it yourself, automatic weapons are heavily regulated and expensive.

Why not apply it across the board?
    So you are implying a poor person in a bad neighborhood should not be able to afford a firearm?

You need to think beyond middle class white guy when viewing firearms dude. That is one of the MAJOR hang ups of anti-gun people.

What about that single mom with a 2 year old who lives in a gang ridden neighborhood?

Think outside the box bro.

What about a poor gay couple being harrassed by their redneck neighborhood?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    Define "so easily" for us.
    No license required, no registration, no gun safety class or background checks(such as in gun shows) are required. Most non shit holes require those.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has just devolved into a giant gun control discussion (which isn't too surprising since it is pretty related) and we already have a thread for that.

Closing.