Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    That is a pretty lame conclusion you made; you don't throttle purchases because the buying is too low, it's because the buying is too high.
    Small number (low percentage) of people buying lots of tokens, trying to manipulate the market is what i meant.

I played for two months using tokens, I last played 5 years ago and had 100k stored up (a lot of money back then) I then bought a month properly, two days ago I finally bought WoD for 20 quid and halfway to lv98 on one character and lv95 I think on another plus building up 4 garrisons. I've run the first three dungeons and they have to be some of the most boring instances I've ever run in my entire MMO gaming life (and I've played wow since day 1 including beta) Only good thing to come of this was getting the Ashes mount. I managed to see it drop and not scream like a little girl who's period had just started I simply thought, great don't have to run that anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    * [Hotfix in testing] All healing and damage absorption has been reduced by 15% in PvP combat.

This thing right there just basically destroys shadow priests' survivability .. It was at garbage level already and now it would be almost impossible to 1v1 a melee.