Looking for a gaming computer build at ($1600-$1750)

Hii

Finally i can afford a good gaming computer for mostly blizz games, maybe overwatch future, plus some new games like funal fantasy or swotr.

I am not living in us so i prefer the items to be in sites like amazon etc.

I got all the goodies like monitor, razer naga, bose speakers, but no keyboard.

I can afford a max 1750 and a good 1600

Prefer intel cuz i might want to install mac os.

No case needed cuz its shipping costs alot. Unless free shipping

Tytytyty

Deleted
    fill out the forums sticky

Include the following information when posting a request.

• Budget
    • Resolution
    • Games / Settings Desired
    • Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    • Country
    • Parts that can be reused
    • Do you need an OS?
    • Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?

Ideally include a list of parts, we see the same request almost every day. There are other topics that have parts lists that you can copy and modify.

Budget
    $1600 - $1750

Resolution
    i have 1080p maybe future 4k

Games / Settings desired
    best settings or very high

Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    no

Country
    Dubai UAE

Parts that can be reused
    mouse, minitor, speakers, 1TB HDD

Do you need an OS?
    latests windows and mac os

Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?
    keyboard only

Ideally include a list of parts, we see the same request almost every day. There are other topics that have parts lists that you can copy and modify.
    sorry i only know pref brands like intel crossair and maybe navidia gtx980

Deleted
    I don't know the availability of parts there or the prices but within the budget you got there i would look something like the following:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($328.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler ($74.90 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G1.SNIPER Z97 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($121.98 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($84.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($97.95 @ OutletPC)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($52.49 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 980 4GB STRIX Video Card ($495.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ATX Mid Tower Case ($134.99 @ Micro Center)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($75.98 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit) ($86.98 @ OutletPC)
    Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard ($94.81 @ Amazon)
    Total: $1650.05
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-24 06:26 EDT-0400

Worth the mention that in 1-2months the new SKylake intel chips are out, and new mobos, thus you might be interested to wait for those. The current 1150, the one above, its basically dead. The new cpu chips alone are expected to be within the 15-20% performance boost depending on application.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    I don't know the availability of parts there or the prices but within the budget you got there i would look something like the following:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($328.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler ($74.90 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G1.SNIPER Z97 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($121.98 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($84.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($97.95 @ OutletPC)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($52.49 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 980 4GB STRIX Video Card ($495.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ATX Mid Tower Case ($134.99 @ Micro Center)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($75.98 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit) ($86.98 @ OutletPC)
    Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard ($94.81 @ Amazon)
    Total: $1650.05
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-24 06:26 EDT-0400

Worth the mention that in 1-2months the new SKylake intel chips are out, and new mobos, thus you might be interested to wait for those. The current 1150, the one above, its basically dead. The new cpu chips alone are expected to be within the 15-20% performance boost depending on application.
    if its like this, then ill probably wait for the new chips to come out.

just a question, does it make a difference if i buy the other parts (other than the chip) or wait because things may become cheaper or upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by Omranx View Post

just a question, does it make a difference if i buy the other parts (other than the chip) or wait because things may become cheaper or upgraded.
    You can, just 1 thing to remember is that Skylake works with DDR4, so you've got to get the right memory as well. There probably won't be new GPU's coming aside from AMD Fury Nano for the rest of the year. And everything else probably is going to be very much the same for the rest of the year.

Things might get cheaper and come on sale though.. So I might wait and see if there is any special offers for anything you would want.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    You can, just 1 thing to remember is that Skylake works with DDR4, so you've got to get the right memory as well. There probably won't be new GPU's coming aside from AMD Fury Nano for the rest of the year. And everything else probably is going to be very much the same for the rest of the year.

Things might get cheaper and come on sale though.. So I might wait and see if there is any special offers for anything you would want.
    i will wait i guess.

sorry for bothering, but what if i can upgrade my current computer, its very old i guess.

Budget: Max upgrade
    Resolution: 1080P
    Games / Settings Desired: MOBA and MMO's
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): No
    Parts that can be reused: Whatever is ok to keep
    Do you need an OS?: No
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? No

My current computer specs are:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 (Socket AM3)
    Motherboard: ASUSTek M5A88 -V Evo
    8 GM Ram (10700 i guess)
    1 TB of HDD
    Graphic: AMD Radeon HD 6900

note: The graphic card is really modified, the fans stopped working, so i took them off, and i used silicon glue and i glued fans i bought, and i connected the fans to the power supply so they work as soon as the pc is on.

so u can see why i wanted to get a new system.

is this by any chance upgradable ?

I'd say graphics card is definately something you can look to upgrade now, I doubt Fury Nano is going to be priced aggressively enough(under 400 Euros/Dollars) to be any interest for ATX users and Fury x2 is probably way too expensive for most. So I don't think there is any card coming out of this year that really impacts the scene much. Fury Nano has potential though if it's priced well. And I don't think NVIDIA has anything big coming out till next year. So buying something cheap now to last till maybe end of next year and then buying a good HBM card is probably the way to go. So buying a R9 380/GTX 960 or R9 390/GTX970 would probably work out. You might get a bit bottlenecked by your CPU, but not by much.

And what comes to CPU, am still running something relative to your CPU in my Gaming computer(I5 750), althought it's highly overclocked. And it's still keeping up with pretty much everything. I would recommend waiting for Skylake if you can, it's only a month or so now. I definately am waiting for it. And if you want AMD the wait is till 2016 with Zen cores come out. But if you simply can't wait then Intel 4690k or 4790k with a Z97 board or (if you definately won't overclock)Intel Xeon 1231 v3 with H97 board would be your options.

- - - Updated - - -

Do make sure your PSU is good enough for a new graphics card. Getting both a new PSU and graphics card at the same time would be ideal though.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    I'd say graphics card is definately something you can look to upgrade now, I doubt Fury Nano is going to be priced aggressively enough(under 400 Euros/Dollars) to be any interest for ATX users and Fury x2 is probably way too expensive for most. So I don't think there is any card coming out of this year that really impacts the scene much. Fury Nano has potential though if it's priced well. And I don't think NVIDIA has anything big coming out till next year. So buying something cheap now to last till maybe end of next year and then buying a good HBM card is probably the way to go. So buying a R9 380/GTX 960 or R9 390/GTX970 would probably work out. You might get a bit bottlenecked by your CPU, but not by much.

And what comes to CPU, am still running something relative to your CPU in my Gaming computer(I5 750), althought it's highly overclocked. And it's still keeping up with pretty much everything. I would recommend waiting for Skylake if you can, it's only a month or so now. I definately am waiting for it. And if you want AMD the wait is till 2016 with Zen cores come out. But if you simply can't wait then Intel 4690k or 4790k with a Z97 board or (if you definately won't overclock)Intel Xeon 1231 v3 with H97 board would be your options.

- - - Updated - - -

Do make sure your PSU is good enough for a new graphics card. Getting both a new PSU and graphics card at the same time would be ideal though.
    i think i can wait for the new skylake, this computer can run games like Hots under lowest settings 1080p but it stutters here and there, but anyways playable for a month no problems.

i will wait for it and ill speak to you guys again cuz i am really a sucker when it comes to building a computer.

thank you very much and ill see you guys when skylake comes out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dubai, eh? Does Amazon and Newegg ship to Dubai?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Not all items do ship to dubai, but there is a work around.

Hii guys

Since skylake is about to launch can u guys help me amend the previous build adding skylake processor and DDR 4 rams so i can prepare myself

Quote Originally Posted by Omranx View Post
    Since skylake is about to launch can u guys help me amend the previous build adding skylake processor and DDR 4 rams so i can prepare myself
    There are still quite a few unknowns, they really haven't released much on z170 motherboards and such, so it's sort of hard to judge on what to actually get.