Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

[Arcane] Tome (Class Trinket) Interaction with Prismatic Crystal and Supernova

Hi!

I've got my Tome on Monday and I've experienced yesterday some problems regarding the interaction with Prismatic Crystal and Supernova.
    Sorry if this questions were answered elsewhere, but I found nothing related in other threads.

1) SN vs. UM (T184PC + Tome)
    How does SN interact with the Classtrinket during a PC Burn Phase?
    Do I dump my SN charges with my AM Charges before I drop PC
    or
    is the SN interaction like before, without the trinket? Save both SN Charges and use it during PC?

PS: I know that UM should be better because of my Haste Setup,
    but some fights (Kormrok Hands, Killrog Vision, High Priority Adds) prefer SN over UM.

2) AM Priority during PC Burn with UM (T184PC + Tome)

I have some questions regarding the usage of the class trinket (see below).
    All options are dumping all AM Charges before the PC Burn Phase.

a) Use every AM Charge during PC. [AM > AB]
    My experience with this option was that I used far less GCDs for AB and I could not benefit from the Trinket properly.

b) Use AM only with 3 Stacks during PC. [3xAM > AB > AM]

c) Ignore the AM Stacks and just burn with AB. [AB > AM]
    This option leads to a fast Mana Burn and Sub 50% Mana during AP.
    As a result of the extensive AB Usage I'm at 40% Mana and 3 AM Charges before Evocation. :cry:

Conclusion
    I would be happy, if someone could share their experience regarding the SN usage with Tome during PC
    and the best way to benefit from the class trinket during a PC Burn.

Thank you!

4xAB -> burn all missiles -> PC/AP -> SN- > AB -> SN ->AB until the cows come home. only AM when capped

Deleted
    Wait till you add in the Mark of Doom from trinket which procs on boss just as you put down your PC Fun times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chivolence View Post
    4xAB -> burn all missiles -> PC/AP -> SN- > AB -> SN ->AB until the cows come home. only AM when capped
    It's actually a large DPS loss to not use AMs as they come on the crystal. Still weave AMs and ABs on the crystal as normal. After the crystal despawns and you're still burning, then spam AB, only AMing when capped.