Looking for some advice for Fury

Hi everyone. I'm looking for some advice for my fury warrior. I raid with Disconnect at Zul'jin US and my warriors name is Vorakus. Basically what I'm wondering is if there is something I can try to improve on or change up to improve my dps. It's not that I'm doing poorly it's just that I've finally gotten into a decent guild for the level that I want to play at which is normal/heroic and I want to do the best I can. Part of the problem I'm assuming is that I only have 2 piece T17 because I stopped playing for a while during BRF but any other pointers you all could give would be much appreciated. Especially the more single target oriented fights. They seem to be the ones I rank lowest in for my class, usually in the 30-50% range for my item level. Thanks in advance. Sorry I cant post links yet.

Best bet is to check out https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...&class=Warrior make sure you're doing the right talents on specific boss fights. I usually end up changing mine several times a night. Also make sure you're using CDs at the right time. Such as not wasting a Bladestorm right before a ton of adds come out (that kind of thing.) You can pull up a certain warrior's fight and see the time line of his abilities to see when he uses them.

Your gear is 'okay' but tier bonuses definitely help.
    Last edited by clubnp; 2015-07-24 at 02:40 PM.
    Clubnp (Warrior)
    Armory | TwitchTV | Logs

The first step is to really get a complete handle on the basics - what abilities we have, when we use them and what is the best way to combo them (ie: 'rotation' or 'action priority list'). I mean really master this - understand the 'why' not just rote learn the 'what'.

The next step is to effectively plan your cool-downs so you get max usage from it. Logs can be really helpful for this, but as a warrior you're affected pretty strongly by fight length in that you need to accurately estimate the length of the fight before you've even pulled so you can select the correct talents.