Deleted

Question How is Fury looking in PvP?

yo, i was just wondering how smart/stupid is to play fury in PvP. Throught WoD i was playing arms but just want some opinions on this topic...

Deleted
    If you want to pvp as a warrior outside situations where you have a healer, your only choice is protection spec, full prot that is, not badiator stance. Arms and fury suck ass in pvp if you don't have a healer with you, it's really bad.

Damage of Fury is really insane though. Close to OP i'd say. So if you are playing 3s, Fury is really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Damage of Fury is really insane though. Close to OP i'd say. So if you are playing 3s, Fury is really good.
    Hope you like being the first target for every 3 game

Fury takes a ton of dmg

Fury is great for single target damage. Arms has its niche in cleave comps like WLS.

You'll probably have more fun in bgs as fury. There is at least one more button too. A lot of people go for Siegebreaker as well. I'm not a fan of losing intimidating shout (especially in 3's), but for bgs it is pretty hilarious--and when you have cds up, it can hit insanely hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arms. I don't play it, but my friend does and he has great success with it. Fury's always been the 'one-hit-wonder' Warrior PvP specialization.

Play some Turbo Cleave, WLS, or WLD.

Deleted
    Fury is fine... If you want to be top dog, go copy the other top dogs on the ladder.

If not then play whatever spec you want.

I just play random BG's, because I'm a pro beastly lion who eat random scrubs for breakfast okay! And I play fury all day every day. yummy!

2.4 Wod fury warrior here, fury sucks. it has 1 shot burst potential in the opener after that its complete dog shit. if u kill somthing u win if u dont u lose unless the other team is shit. Full gear may change my comment, but for now stick with arms.

edit: 1 shot potential is actually 3 gcd's so its not actually a 1 shot. 2 against mages if the healer is retarded

Deleted
    fury is shit stick to arms

Yeh I'm pretty sure the general consensus fury isn't as good as arms is. The execute procs and arms mastery is just too good for a lot of comps. I personally think fury is a lot more fun to play though. Arms lost it's excitement after cata for me.

Fury for burst comp, arms for dot comps.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    Hope you like being the first target for every 3 game

Fury takes a ton of dmg
    Fury takes less damage than arms, because you can sit d stance all day if trained. Arms needs to go to battle stance for a millisecond to use CS and SS. TG fury also has a lot more health than arms or smf.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitterra View Post
    Yeh I'm pretty sure the general consensus fury isn't as good as arms is. The execute procs and arms mastery is just too good for a lot of comps. I personally think fury is a lot more fun to play though. Arms lost it's excitement after cata for me.
    Fury's execute procs hit much harder than arms'.

Oh, and a pally spamming denounce shuts your rotation down completely as fury. gg
    Last edited by apoe; 2015-07-27 at 03:57 PM.

Fury is fun in random BGs/casual PvP, as long as you don't end up getting stuck in 1v1 situations defending a flag or something. I can't say anything about the really competitive stuff like high-rating arenas/RBGs though, because I don't play at that level.

If you do go fury, TG is the way to do it. From what I can tell, TG and SMF feel like they have close to the same damage output, but you get quite a bit of extra health as TG.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    as far as rated goes, if you are the only warrior in the team Arm's execute seems to be more in demand then Fury's damage.

Edit: I only got challenger last season and defender in Rbgs so Idk if my opinion means anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    Fury's execute procs hit much harder than arms'.
    Oh, and a pally spamming denounce shuts your rotation down completely as fury. gg
    Why does Fury's execute procs hit harder? Is it because it doesn't count as arm's mastery? And because fury's execute uses both weapons is what I'm assuming.

Can't a pally spamming denounce shut down arms rotation as well?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Why does Fury's execute procs hit harder? Is it because it doesn't count as arm's mastery? And because fury's execute uses both weapons is what I'm assuming.

Arms relies more on Mastery than anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Arms execute has variable rage cost of 10 to 40. Sudden death execute does same damage as a 10 rage execute, which hits like a noodle.

Fury execute is a flat 30 rage cost. Sudden death execute does the same damage as the 30 rage execute, which is more damage than arms' execute proc, even factoring in mastery.

But for non-proc executes below 20%, arms will execute for more damage.

Denounce shuts down fury because the fury rotation is completely dependent on bloodthirst crits. Arms has nothing in the rotation tied to crits.

Oh okay thanks for the info!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    as far as rated goes, if you are the only warrior in the team Arm's execute seems to be more in demand then Fury's damage.

Edit: I only got challenger last season and defender in Rbgs so Idk if my opinion means anything.
    This ^ Arms execute is the reason we are used.

Execute's hitting for 180k+.

Fury is really fun to play, when you pop CDs you feel like god killing people in 2-3 globals, once the CDs go though you are just spamming hoping you kill them first, if not you are going to die.
    Last edited by mmoc6a26065d5c; 2015-07-28 at 05:01 AM.

There are come comps where fury tends to be slightly better than arms like kfc and kitty cleave.
    But yea everything else arms seems to be better. The insane gear scaling with mastery is op.