Subtlety help needed, theoretical question.

Assuming BiS Heroic gear(Or mythic for that matter). How much of a dps loss/gain is it to let rupture fall off to weave in one more evisc on FW? Assuming Hemo is up with the glyph and rupture is applied ASAP (within 3-4sec). Perhaps one backstab, no multistrike trinkets.

How much physical reduction does bosses have from armor?

Deleted
    I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure it is worth.

Last I checked, 100% armour reduction on bosses equates to around 33% damage increase. Though I could be wrong, I forgot the math / haven't checked for changes.

Deleted
    First of all, one would need to fail somewhere upstream to come arrive at such a decision, because 1. Hemo weaving currently is a dps loss and 2. CP pooling in FW is usually not a good idea.

To the matter at hand, the answer clearly depends on the number of lost Rupture ticks, which in the circumstances you have described, would vary from 1 to 3 ticks.

So assuming no specific buff/proc taking place that would overvalue immediate damage over periodic damage - like the agi pot expiring in like 1 second - it's a question of what is greater between A. the Eviscerate bonus from FW and B. 1 - 3 ticks of Rupture plus 10 Energy (roughly a third of a backstab). I'm still questioning whether we'd need to factor in the dps loss of Hemo weaving, I'm tempted to do so.

Don't reallly have the time to perform the research now unfortunately, but i'm tempted to say that 1 Rupture tick is ok to skip, but from 2 onwards we'd be losing dps. Rupture is just an extremely efficient finisher, so much so that it overshadows anything else

Thanks for the replies, I know you preferably never end up in that situation, somehow lately its been happening on some fights due to mistakes in my rotation or random target swapping etc. the only hemo weaving is when I see rupture is gonna fall off because I fucked up, or because I wanna greed in that one last eviscerate..
    Much harder to plan FW and rupture these days with current MS levels and the t18 4pc..

On sims my evisc averaged at 59k, while rupture ticks were at 10k.

Lets say FW is a whopping 40% increased dmg, and that avg dmg of my evisc were 50k non FW. It would still only be 20k bonus dmg(?) compared to an avg of 2 rupture ticks (and 10 more energy left over?).

Seems not worth imo, because any bonus multistrike proc would make it even worse.

Unless there is a really good argument of wether to squeeze in that extra evisc, I think just playing it safe with rupture uptime as high as possible would be the better choice..