trinket advice for elemental?

I've had the class trinket for some time, but haven't been using it over my unblinking gaze of sethe and heroic micro crucible. I also got the trinket from mannoroth in my cache and a mythic warforged darmac's as well. what do? I've been trying them all out against dummies, but I'm no good at figuring out which combo is the best. advice? suggestions?

Drop the blackiron for gaze.

I'd rate your trinkets as: class > gaze (heroic) > PoF (heroic) > darmac > microcrucible.

If you feel like your class trinket is not suited for a fight (pretty much exclusively normal/heroic HFA), swap it out for the PoF or the darmac.

unfortunately the class/gaze/pof are all normal

Class still top, not sure whether gaze normal or mwf darmac would win. You should sim it and find out. The blackiron is certainly still your worst option.

Normal class Trinket over everything and Gaze Normal over MWF Darmac; especially if you have your 4 pc.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy090909 View Post
    Class still top, not sure whether gaze normal or mwf darmac would win. You should sim it and find out. The blackiron is certainly still your worst option.
    Gaze without a doubt.

What should the second trinket be for aoe fights? I currently have (n) Core of Elements, (h) Gaze, (h) Iron piston, (m, socketed) Darmac's, and (m) Blackiron. My single target setup has been core/gaze, and I've been using darmac/gaze for aoe. Also, I should be getting (h) prophecy of fear soon. How good is PoF on aoe?

7+ Year Old Account
    Gaze / core for single target fights. And for any aoe fights get Gaze and prophecy of fear(mannoroth), that trinket is nuts if you have something that can track it's debuff on the target e.g. tidyplates.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently on my Shaman I have CPS off Kazzak and UGoS off Iskar, and I do fairly well only have CPS as not yet been able to get PoF or CotPE yet..