10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs down Dps really need to be more respectful.

I've noticed an influx of cocky and flat out rude dps filling up the queues of heroic 5 mans, and it got me thinking, dps really should be more respectful of the groups they dps for.

I get really sick of the "I pull, you tank" attitude. It's just plain toxic and has no need in heroic 5 mans.

Yesterday, I was in grimrail depot and said hold on a min to check to make sure my talents were correct and the lock chaos bolt pulled the first pack on the train. I was understandably upset with this douche dps and came out with that good ole "I'm not tanking those mobs you pulled, if you wanted to tank so bad roll one some day" You get the idea. He was well geared which made it all the more obvious that he should know better.

Seriously, this attitude has got to stop, I'm very upset that 98% of dps on the fucking planet still acts like this.
    Last edited by Chuupag; 2015-07-25 at 12:13 AM.

This thread is going places.

Lol. Like tanking is even hard. Blizzard has gone out of their way to make tanking brain dead easy. It's the easiest role to fulfill.

Unfortunately, if youre a tank and not chain pulling the second you step in the instance, this is what dps usually do. Maybe if 5 mans were actually difficult again it wouldnt be so bad.

I've noticed an influx of cocky and flat out rude tanks filling up the queues of heroic 5 mans, and it got me thinking, tanks really should be more respectful of the groups they tank for.

I get really sick of the "I'll pull whenever I please and you'll like it" attitude. It's just plain toxic and has no need in heroic 5 mans.

Yesterday, I was in grimrail depot and the tank said hold on a min to check to make sure my talents were correct and so I chaos bolt pulled the first pack on the train. I was understandably upset with this douche tank that couldnt be bothered to make sure his talents were correct before queuing. He came out with that good ole "I'm not tanking those mobs you pulled, if you wanted to tank so bad roll one some day" You get the idea. Douche wanted to hold up 4 other people because of his self inflated worth and the fact that he was to lazy to make sure his talents were set before queueing.

Seriously, this attitude has got to stop, I'm very upset that somerandom% of tanks on the fucking planet still acts like this.

am I doing this right?

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't going to end well so will be closed. One thread like this is enough. If you have something to say, please discuss it in the other thread.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."