Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    That especially.

The only green I eat is celery, and green jolly ranchers.
    Celery? You enjoy eating stale straws of water with fewer calories in them than it takes to chew?
    Putin khuliyo

People who eat nachos need to be more respectful*

Start on the outside and work your way in. Nobody likes That Jackass™ who takes half of the toppings with their first helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Celery? You enjoy eating stale straws of water with fewer calories in them than it takes to chew?
    Yes. It tastes good.

Especially when you fill the middle with peanut butter...although I might be making it not healthy in doing so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post

Discuss.
    I refuse...

I havent had nachos in about 15 years. Only liked chips,cheese on my nachos once they got soggy i passed them off or threw them away rarely happend since because i would always get the smallest size but when it did it felt like my world collapsed and all life was futile... yeah i have emotional issues with nachos
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to experience the chaos that is the Monster Kong nachos from Chachos over here. Cheese, more cheese, beans, chicken fajitas, beef fajitas, ground beef, MOAR CHEESE. And sides of sour cream, guac, and whatever else us mexicans want to put on it.

god im hungry. I hate food threads.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Quote Originally Posted by Runeshear View Post
    You need to experience the chaos that is the Monster Kong nachos from Chachos over here. Cheese, more cheese, beans, chicken fajitas, beef fajitas, ground beef, MOAR CHEESE. And sides of sour cream, guac, and whatever else us mexicans want to put on it.

god im hungry. I hate food threads.
    you had me until you said beef.

and all the sides, but w/e, as long as they're sides i'll tolerate their existance

The only place beans are going if they're in my cheese dip is in the garbage! The One True Nacho Dip master race.

I feel like we're not getting into the sour cream enough. Also chives: THREAT OR MENACE?
    Sour cream and onion, yes. Chives though? I can't even taste them.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2015-08-20 at 08:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had some nachos the other day, and my last few chips were deep in there.

So I dug in, there were some with beef, some with cheese and some with the always sought after sour cream. Then that one chip that had all three! What a joy. As I dug deeper, I began to find refried beans. I brushed them aside. Then the beans got an attitude about it!

I think of the group when it comes to nachos. Beans are ok in small amounts, but when beans dominate a chip they are justr plain rude. Beans need to be more respectful of the other toppings on nachos.

Discuss.
    Just hand it over, I'll defeat it all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..